Experience award-winning journalism from the most reliable news source in the Middle East.
The Haaretz iPhone app (English version) gives you constantly updated news from Israel, the Mideast and the Jewish world, plus all the opinion and analysis you need to put it in context.
Read, share and comment on:
* Breaking news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world 24/7
* Opinions from Israel's most influential commentators and bloggers
* Incisive analysis from across the political spectrum
* Exclusive interviews with Israeli and international figures
* In-depth features exploring all aspects of Israeli society
* Enhanced coverage of the Jewish world and the North American Jewish community
* Shabbat and Jewish holiday times and weather conditions
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience problems or have suggestions for improving our app.
Staying informed on Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world has never been this quick and easy.
You can purchase a subscription via App Store (except Israeli store customers), or have full access if you are already subscribers printed edition of Haaretz daily newspaper.
There are two digital subscription options:
One-month subscription for $12.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-year subscription for $129.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
All subscriptions are renewed automatically unless you request to cancel them least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. If automatic renewal is not canceled, a fee will be charged an additional subscription period through the expense of your iTunes.
After purchasing a subscription, you can manage your automatic renewal through your account settings at Apple.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
For help and support, please contact the customer service of Haaretz: http://www.haaretz.com/contact-us
You can find Haaretz term of use at: http://www.haaretz.com/misc/terms-and-conditions
- Bug fixes and improvements
We'd love to hear your feedback at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
A terrific app for news but...
Haaretz is a 5 Star app for information. For some reason the latest version runs so slow when trying to open articles that I’m seriously considering canceling my subscription. I don’t know if the problem is with the latest iPhone OS update or with the latest app version but it’s pretty unusable on my iPhone X now. I’ll try a reinstall again but it looks like I’m killing this subscription to what is fantastic news source.
Thank you for the feedback.
If the problem presists after reinstalling, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could look further into it.
I became so fatigued by so many restricted articles, after having been initially assured of “Full Access”, together with constant peddling of the New York Times, that I cancelled my subscription two weeks early. Too bad that good journalism is unable apparently to be patient enough to allow serious customers to make a comfortable evaluation!
Breaking news 100x a day
I like my news apps for the breaking news notifications. Haaretz has no way to customize notifications so I get 100s of alerts a day for non-news and opinion articles. Had to delete.
- Haaretz Daily Newspaper Ltd
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Haaretz Daily Newspaper Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Haaretz English Edition for iPhone $12.99
- Monthly Subscription $12.99
- Haaretz English Edition for iPhone $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.