HABC Mobile App
The Healthy Aging Brain Care Mobil App (HABC) is appropriate for health professionals and non-clinical family members and caregivers. This App is three tools in one to assess both the patient and the in home caregiver. First, the HABC Monitor measures the nature and severity of an Alzheimer/Dementia patient’s cognition, functional deficit, behavioral and psychological health. It also assesses the caregiver’s burden level. Measurements are displayed in easy to read color coded dials relating patient and caregiver condition.
Second, half of all dementia patients routinely receive drugs that make their symptoms worse. This App includes the Anticholinergic Cognitive Burden Scale of medications to avoid. This practical tool identifies prescription and over-the-counter medications and classifies them by the severity of their effects on cognition. It also suggests safer alternative medications.
And third, the HABC Mobile App includes protocols to aid caregivers who must deal with:
• Managing strategies for depression, anxiety, repetitive behavior, confusion, aggression and agitation.
• Coping strategies for wandering, shadowing, balance and falls.
• Personal care such as bathing, dressing and meals, toileting and incontinence.
• How to address sleep disturbance, delusions, hallucinations, paranoia and delirium.
• Stress, Exercise, Communication, Legal and Finance, Physical health and dental care.
-ACB Drug List Added
Ratings and Reviews
The ability to see medication I have been taking and my mom takes and see the are adding to my memory loss was eye opening and life changing. This is a must app for everyone.
Home Health Care Sales
This is an easy to use app for anyone from a Clinician to a Caregiver. If someone you know through your profession or family is affected by Alzheimer's or Dementia, check out the HABC app. It will help!
Simple and Easy. Thanks!
- PREFERRED POPULATION HEALTH MANAGMENT, LLC
- 9.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Preferred Population Health Management.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.