HabitBull helps you organize your life!
Easily keep track of all your habits, routines and repeated to-dos!
» Smash Through Your Goals!
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, sound and vibrate optional
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Discussion Forums
• Pin Lock
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
• 1 Year of premium access, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Changed contact information.
Enabled missing Get Premium button at the More screen.
Thanks for your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Used for over a year, seeing big changes
UPDATE: I’ve been a long user, and tried to get premium but it seems they’ve upped premium to $20/yr. This is very steep considering that they formerly used to be a 1-time payment of $4.99. Can anyone explain this? An annual subscription for an app (no web version) is my only complaint, hence the 4-star rating
I could never stick to flossing my teeth or working out until I downloaded this habit app. One of the most sufficient habit tracking apps for FREE that there is . It helps you set habitual times for when you’ll do your habit, and how you want to measure the completion of your habit. Clean interface, great community of people who may also share your habit! Only thing is I think there’s a limit to the # of habits you can have under a free account, but it doesn’t matter because change starts literally ONE HABIT AT A TIME, and I learned that the hard (but eventually satisfying) way. So try it!!!
Great way to form new habits!
I quit smoking using a different app and found myself with a new desire to improve my life. I was trying to get into the habit of doing various beneficial things and thought that an app that would effectively track my streak would be extremely helpful, because sometimes when the cigarette cravings got really bad I would open my app and think about my existing smoke-free streak. After some hunting I found this app which would work in a similar way and allow me to track up to five habits for free. It has been very helpful in creating and maintaining all of my desired new habits. It would be cool if they would add in like a “legendary” category for habits that have stuck, so that they don’t count as one of the developing ones anymore but so that you could still see your streak. But maybe that’s just me hehe
Easy to use, customizable habits, motivational
I started with a paper goal planner which was great for organizing the day but not do great for habit tracking to get to my goals.
Do I decided to try an app. I read reviews (many) and downloaded 5 apps. After adding sample habits to each and tracking for a few days, I settled on HabitBull. I liked that I could have a mix of habits that were weekly and daily. Some that I could only track M-F for work. Some that tracked negative habits like no more than 1 drink on a work night. And counting habits like 8 glasses of water a day.
It’s easy to open the app and tick off that I drank my water with each glass. It’s also so satisfying (and motivating) to see I met all my habits for the day. Keeps my going!!
- AppForge Inc.
- 58.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 Oristats Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- 1 year subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.