HabitBull helps you organize your life!
Easily keep track of all your habits, routines and repeated to-dos!
» Smash Through Your Goals!
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, sound and vibrate optional
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Discussion Forums
• Pin Lock
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
• 1 Year of premium access, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Changed contact information.
Enabled missing Get Premium button at the More screen.
Thanks for your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, customizable habits, motivational
I started with a paper goal planner which was great for organizing the day but not do great for habit tracking to get to my goals.
Do I decided to try an app. I read reviews (many) and downloaded 5 apps. After adding sample habits to each and tracking for a few days, I settled on HabitBull. I liked that I could have a mix of habits that were weekly and daily. Some that I could only track M-F for work. Some that tracked negative habits like no more than 1 drink on a work night. And counting habits like 8 glasses of water a day.
It’s easy to open the app and tick off that I drank my water with each glass. It’s also so satisfying (and motivating) to see I met all my habits for the day. Keeps my going!!
ADHD under control
Having ADHD has made my life a nightmare for years has been progressively getting worse over the years. This app was suggested in a book for ADHD organizing help so I thought I’d give it a try as I was getting desperate and I am absolutely glad that I did. This app has been such a help at keeping me on track and so far has been one of the few things that has seemed to work in helping me cope with my problems as a result of my disorder. I can’t thank the creators of this app enough, this truly has been a godsend for me. Even after I build up habits I will more than likely keep using the app so I don’t relapse back into my old habits and forgetfulness.
For those motivated by numbers
Transforming a habit from theory to reality takes a lot of hard work - some folks use rewards to get there, some use positive feedback. But I'm an introvert that likes to chart progress with numbers and diagrams - that translates into something that motivates me. If this sounds like you, HabitBull is perfect. It's simple to use and also allows in-depth analysis. Its reminders aren't too intrusive, but they are helpful. Another bonus, especially compared with similar apps, is that the small fee which unlocks the premium features is a one-time fee, not one that hits you annually or monthly! Prove that you care about yourself and get this app!
- AppForge Inc.
- 58.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 Oristats Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- 1 year subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.