"With regular use of The Habit Factor®, you can develop any habit necessary to achieve any goal you set for yourself." ~Brian Tracy (Personal Development Living Legend and productivity expert)
The Habit Factor® revolutionized the productivity & self-help marketplaces with its innovative and simplified goal achievement method (introduced in 2009) and it's the only app backed by an Int'l bestselling book featuring the same name.
[LITE Version - Limited to 1 Active Goal & 3 Active Habits.]
As seen In: TEDx, NY Times | C|Net | Mashable.com | Lifehacker.com | Lifehack.org | KUSP.org | US News & World Report | Southwest Airlines, Spirit Magazine | dozens of other top productivity blogs!
The Habit Factor® is the professional's choice for positive behavior change and habit development. There’s a reason top coaches, consultants, trainers, Professional athletes, Olympians, PhD’s and the very best learning institutions world-wide have adopted and recommend The Habit Factor®.
Learn The Habit Factor's method for goal achievement and how to use Habit Alignment Technology™ to achieve your most important goals faster than you ever thought possible!
Frustrated by all the copycat Habit Trackers?
• The ONLY app to feature Habit Alignment Technology™
• NO EMAIL Acct or LOGIN required like many habit apps!
• ADD a PHOTO! Most habit apps can't!
• No annoying mobile ads!
• The Habit Factor® is praised by top coaches, trainers & PhD's internationally!
• As one reviewer put it, "The only goals & habits app actually designed for Adults!"
"Great work on The Habit Factor®! It's all about habits. Good ones or bad ones, they make a huge impact!" ~Roz Savage Ocean Rower, Eco Activist, Author, Speaker
More: FEATURE SET:
- Streaks Charting!
- Simple, elegant and clean user interface (designed for iPhone not web)
- Motivate! write WHY you wish to develop the habit or goal
- ALIGN! Habit Alignment Technology™ Aligns your habits with goals to achieve goals more quickly
- Custom Tracking Periods; week, month, custom or none.
- Select target days for habits
- BALANCE! Color code habits with key wellness categories; Mind, Body, Spirit and Social
- Daily Tracking Notes!
- Sort/Prioritize Habits and Goals
- Chart habit or goal data
- Too many to list!!
• 7,000+ Fans!! Join the Fan Page
Get the most out of the app, Subscribe to the top-ranked, "Habits 2 Goals" podcast and visit the blog at thehabitfactor.com
>>KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING! THANK YOU!
general updates/minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wish there was an iPad version
For something as heavily focused on word input, having this as an ipad app would be great. I got an iPad because I didn't like the idea of typing on a small keyboard and this can be frustrating. All in all, I like it as it's clear to follow, easy to use, and has great additions. I'm using the free version now but I can see going to the pay-for version if I can consistently use it.
So, four stars, one down becuase there's not an iPad version.
An additional item that would be great is perhaps a PC interface so that you could easily transfer things back and forth, like many programs have now. Just a thought... that is something for which I would absolutely pay.
more room for improvement
I want buy the full version and really want to love this app but I figure that the Overview generate graph feature is not suitable for my needs. I like to see an overview of my habit in a calendar view so that I can see which day I have missed and which day I have succeed. But, the percentage is weird... for example, "How many percent progress have I succeed in doing situp?" Let says, "67%". How do I make use with the 67%? It cant help me to find out why I missed the rest of 33%. And when the End Date due, I feel defeated bcos only achieve 67%. But if it is monthly view, I can troubleshoot why I didnt perform situp on particular day or if it happen on every wednesday (for exp) then I can troubleshoot it (maybe there is distraction) I can see the habit of my habit. If developers get what I mean.
So, the percentage and end date is not useful.
Very good app
The lite version was great - included all the features I needed to see that it's suitable for what I wanted to do - so I purchased the full version. Thanks!
The app is very intuitive and simple enuf to use every day. It provides a great way to think about high level goals u want to achieve and the specific habits u need to develop to allow u to meet the goals. I also like the way single habits can feedultiple goals. The only mod I'd suggest is to have the overall reporting include credit for doing an item even if the time period doesn't include a target date for that habit. U get credit for it on the habit page, but not on the summary.
- Equilibrium Enterprises, Inc
- 39.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018, Equilibrium Enterprises, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.