Organize your daily life to form good habits. Download and get the Simplest and Easiest experience to get organized and perform your daily routine.
• Plan your schedule daily – Plan each habit perfectly with a time range to remind you of your habit. Watch your habit lineup screen transform dynamically by the time of day into a color-coded motivator for daily completion based on the timing of your habit
o FOCUS with next habit on top based on current time with all habits chronologically lined up with the habit running late to not due sorted in order
o SAVE & MANAGE time with Timed Sessions - Time your habits precisely with single or combine habits or multi-step routines with multi-step timed sessions: e.g. different workouts, morning routine, evening routine, breathing, meditation, reading, staying away from your iPhone and anything you can imagine. Seamless flow of time and non time based habits.
o Color-coded visual motivators – RED for past start time, YELLOW for upcoming and Green for not due on the current day
o Multiple times a day habit - Allows for habits like "drinking water 8 times a day" between start and end times and automatic color coded counter incrementing on done and reminding for equal intervals between the start and end times
o Has a goal value habit - Allows to track inputting a value against a target goal value e.g. sleep 8 hrs daily and recording the number of hours slept
o Trend chart for multiple times a day & goal value habits - Shows a visual progress chart against goal value as to how the habit is trending
• Habit Lineup Dashboard Screen to focus on one habit at a time – What’s due or late bubbles to the top with the next due and so on in chronological order. Keeping you focused on the most important thing do next and keep you on track all the time
• Automatic skipping of habits – Habit stays red and on top through midnight motivating you to complete. If you miss it that day, it auto-skips to next time the habit is due and sets up on your schedule for next time.
• Late night habits – Plan habits to start in the current day and end after midnight for the late night folks. It stays red and on top motivating you and only auto skips after the end time on the next day
• Interactive streak calendar allowing you to see and change your previous history if you missed recording a habit
• Motivating Assistive Repeating reminders – setup the interval between your start and end reminder time for each habit and watch the reminders nudge you to complete like a personal assistant and keeping you on track
• Interactive Alerts enable quick completion - Complete and mark habit as done directly from notification alert, notification center or from apple watch
• Automatic native iCloud backup and sync of habit data across all iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPhone) and never lose your habit data & its history
• Motivating Track Record – See your performance for this week, last week, this month and last month and inspire yourself. Also, see current and best streak with color coded (RED, YELLOW, GREEN) overall performance for your habit. Share socially with friends and family via socially connected apps like facebook, twitter, WhatsApp etc
minor bugfixes and enhancements
V 3.x Summary
- HABITS WITH MULTI-STEP TIMER SESSIONS
- DARK MODE THEME
- TWO APPS IN ONE combined power with the seamless convenience of integration and frictionless flow from habit schedule to a multi-step timer, increasing productivity, saving time and not missing a beat.
- Combine into single habit any time-based convenience routine like morning routine, evening routine, study routine and anything else you can imagine and be precise in completing multiple tasks sequentially with voice prompts keeping you on track
- SCHEDULE ONE WORKOUT FOR MON, WED AND ANOTHER WORKOUT FOR TUE, THUR and perfect your exercise timing, interval training etc
- SEAMLESS flow from your habit timeline into a multi-step timer.
- Execute non-habit based MULTI-STEP TIMERS LIBRARY directly from settings screen for your favorite cooking recipes or anytime multi-step time-based activity
- SYNC ALL TIMERS WITH HABITS ACROSS DEVICES
- minor bug fixes
The 3.1 release has been a significantly large engineering effort. We would appreciate any feedback at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Tried them all. This one works for me.
I'm suchhhh a procrastinator. I would frequently look for apps that help me stay on track with my life. I found a lot of interesting ones. More complex than this one. But this one sticks. I'm motivated to click DONE on this one and continue my streak of completing my habit. The fact that they just added sounds to nag me as a reminder is a saving grace. Right now I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shreds and I love logging my workouts. I also need to drink more water so I have one for that. And one for going to bed by a certain time bc I'm an insomniac. I've never wrote an app review but this app has helped me so much I thought why not. G2G I'm failing at going to bed early yet again. At least I'm doing my workouts!
I like that there is a separate calendar for each "habit" that I can review over the month and track my history of completion for everyday. I like how simple it is to go in and click that I've done my chore and leave a note. I track my running progress. I click done everyday after I run and I can view how many days of the month I went for a run. The green circle around the date when I review tells me I ran that day and the red circle tells me I didn't. There is yellow shading on the date I left a note which is easy to go back to look at and remember something that was important about my day in connection to the "habit" topic. It is easy and convenient to use this apps
Great but Limited
I LOVE everything this app has, but it’s missing some key features. I really wish weekly goals could be a little more generic, like “3 a week” as well as multiple selections for one occurrence like Monday OR Tuesday. Another limited feature is the monthly options. There only the option for the 1st, 2nd...etc, and I can only choose one. An option to choose more than one is important, as well as the option to choose “the 1st Wednesday” or “the 2nd and 4th Tuesday” or “every 2 weeks on Thursday”. In addition, multiple monthly selections will need the same flexibility as the weekly options mentioned above.
A less critical feature that could be neat to add, but had no effect on my rating, would be annual goals.
We added the "multiple times a week" & "timed session" features. Please check that out and please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback on it or anything else we can help with
- Sabana Patel
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Sabana Patel
- In-App Purchases
- Habit Hub Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.