Turn activities into habits with Habitat, an easy to use app, designed to keep you motivated.
Habitat is based on the famous ‘Don't break the chain!’ productivity method.
Just enter an activity, set a weekly schedule and start marking your progress.
In a few days your entries will form a chain.
The longer your chain gets, the more motivated you will be not to break it.
• See an overview of your activities.
• Use the Today Extension to get quick access to your habits.
• Set custom notifications to remind you of your tasks and quickly update your progress.
• View stats for every habit.
• Edit habit entries for previous days, that you forgot to mark.
Watch App includes:
• List of all your habits
• Detail view for every habit and ability to mark your daily habit entries
• Quick view of your daily progress thanks to the Habitat Glance Screen
• Mark your progress right from the customized watch notifications
Unlock the full potential of the app by upgrading to Habitat Pro.
Habitat Pro includes:
• Unlimited Habits - Track as many habits as you like at the same time
• Touch ID and Face ID - Protect your habit data with your fingerprint or face on compatible devices
• Dark Mode - switch the app interface and icon from light to dark
• Additional color themes - Customize your habits by choosing from seven additional color themes
• Updated for new iPhone models
• You can now add a styled summary card when sharing your habit progress
• Fixed an issue where the privacy lock would not show correctly after sharing your habit progress
Ratings and Reviews
Visually appealing. Basic, doesn’t overwhelm with a bunch of unnecessary detail.
Would be nice to set schedule to X days per week instead of needing to specify the exact days. Would also love the ability to change the order of goals and more color options.
Some Must Have Features
So the app is great but I would like the ability to move my habits based on its importance level ( most important should be on the top) and I would also enjoy new color pallets for my habits.
It Works: Old Version Way Better
Cool, minimal design. I hate the new version redesign because you have to scroll all the way to the top to see stats (streak, missed days, etc). Old version was functionally and graphically superior.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nikola Kirev
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nikola Kirev
- In-App Purchases
- Habitat Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.