Turn activities into habits with Habitat, an easy to use app, designed to keep you motivated.
Habitat is based on the famous ‘Don't break the chain!’ productivity method.
Just enter an activity, set a weekly schedule and start marking your progress.
In a few days your entries will form a chain.
The longer your chain gets, the more motivated you will be not to break it.
• See an overview of your activities.
• Use the Today Extension to get quick access to your habits.
• Set custom notifications to remind you of your tasks and quickly update your progress.
• View stats for every habit.
• Edit habit entries for previous days, that you forgot to mark.
Watch App includes:
• List of all your habits
• Detail view for every habit and ability to mark your daily habit entries
• Quick view of your daily progress thanks to the Habitat Glance Screen
• Mark your progress right from the customized watch notifications
Unlock the full potential of the app by upgrading to Habitat Pro.
Habitat Pro includes:
• Unlimited Habits - Track as many habits as you like at the same time
• Touch ID and Face ID - Protect your habit data with your fingerprint or face on compatible devices
• Dark Mode - switch the app interface and icon from light to dark
• Additional color themes - Customize your habits by choosing from seven additional color themes
• Fixed a crash when sharing habit progress and saving to photo library
• Layout fixes for iPhone X
• Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It Works: Old Version Way Better
Cool, minimal design. I hate the new version redesign because you have to scroll all the way to the top to see stats (streak, missed days, etc). Old version was functionally and graphically superior.
Great Seinfeldian Calendar App
Very useful app for establishing habits (or breaking them). The only feature request I have is for an option to hide already completed goals for the day. Other than that, great app!
Easy to use
I just got started with the app and although haven't used it much yet, the look is very clean and clutter free, easy to use and I'm hoping it'll help me keep a track of the good habits I want to cultivate.
In-App PurchasesSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.