HabitCoach contains more than 1000 actions and principles from the best personal and professional development books!
It has tools to help you track, monitor and support you all the way to completion in order to make a real difference to the quality and success of your life.
Discover what people do daily to be wealthy, healthy, and happy.
What are the most life-changing books?
What are some good habits to follow?
We figured it out. And to help you to follow these habits, we created this app.
We gather the key insights from each book. But these insights are not just summaries; they are habit ideas that you can put directly into your life.
-- Improve yourself --
Implement the best ideas in your life, and achieve your goals.
Practice habits from these and many more books:
* Principles: Life and Wor by Ray Dalio
* Atomic Habits by James Clear
* 12 Rules of Life by Jordan Peterson
* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
* No Excuses! by Brian Tracy
* The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
* The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
* The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
* The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
* The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
* How Not to Die by Michael Greger
* The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama XIV and Desmond Tutu
* Start with Why by Simon Sinek
* Deep Work by Cal Newport
* Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
* How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
* Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
* Getting Things Done by David Allen
* Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
* Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
* Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
* Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
And many more Habit Coach
HOW IT WORKS
Basic Account – Free
You will have only those habit ideas, that we prepared. You will get one habit idea daily to try, from a book that we preselected. Everything else works exactly the same as the Premium Account.
HabitCoach offers two subscription options: Monthly subscription for $9.99/month and a Yearly subscription for $49.99/year (with first week FREE). Cancel subscription anytime. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you change from an annual to a monthly subscription during the free trial period.
This version fixes the problem with signing up via Facebook.
Ratings and Reviews
Really clever way to condense super interesting information
In love with this app. I've used a few other apps to try to learn faster, but Habit Coach is now my favorite because it strips down each book to a few main takeaways that I can put into practice immediately. I've basically stopped using any other app because this one does everything I need in less time. Good selection of books to choose from on a pretty broad range of personal development topics. I definitely recommend! A++
Actionable and powerful!
I have been looking for an app like this for ages! I'm an avid reader and implementer of business management books and this app has digested everything for me and put into actionable format that has been actually helping me! I have only been using the app for 10 days, but I am already noticing a shift in mindset and daily practices! Thank you Habitcoach!!!!!!
This tool helps the books I read come to life. Rather than reading passively, I am now able to engage with the books I'm reading on a whole new level.
Highly recommended to anyone that wants to internalize and apply learnings from a book in their own lives.
- Taulab OU
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Taulab OU
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $4.99
- Premium Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.