HabitCoach contains more than 1,000 actions and principles taken directly from the best self-help books!
We know the power of action. Action is the only thing that can lead to real change. Reading self-help books is a waste of time unless you apply the actions they contain.
HabitCoach has summaries of the best self-help books, with a CLEAR list of actions you can take to apply the principles from the books.
You can read all the book summaries for free. Yes, for free. This is because summaries do not lead to change unless you take action. Three actions from each book are also available for free, so you can start using HabitCoach at no cost.
Discover what people do daily to be healthy, wealthy, and happy.
What are the most life-changing books?
What are the specific habits that lead to success?
We figured it out. And this app will help you to learn and apply these life-changing habits.
We have gathered the key insights from each book. These insights are not just summaries; they are habit ideas that you can easily apply to your life.
-- Improve yourself --
Implement the best habits in your life, and achieve your goals.
Practice habits from a variety of books including:
* Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
* Atomic Habits by James Clear
* 12 Rules of Life by Jordan Peterson
* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
* No Excuses! by Brian Tracy
* The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
* The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
* The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
* The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
* The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
* How Not to Die by Michael Greger
* The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama XIV and Desmond Tutu
* Start with Why by Simon Sinek
* Deep Work by Cal Newport
* Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
* How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
* Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
* Getting Things Done by David Allen
* Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
* Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
* Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
* Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
These books and many more are available on HabitCoach.
HOW IT WORKS
Basic Account – Free
You will have access to select habit ideas. You will also receive one habit idea every day from a pre-selected book. Everything else is identical to the Premium Account.
HabitCoach offers two subscription options: The monthly subscription plan is $9.99/month, and the yearly subscription plan is $49.99/year (with the first week FREE). You may cancel your subscription at any time. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before the end of the current period. This can be accomplished by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you change from an annual to a monthly subscription during the free trial period.
This version has improvements for the new users - now it's easier to understand
Ratings and Reviews
Really clever way to condense super interesting information
In love with this app. I've used a few other apps to try to learn faster, but Habit Coach is now my favorite because it strips down each book to a few main takeaways that I can put into practice immediately. I've basically stopped using any other app because this one does everything I need in less time. Good selection of books to choose from on a pretty broad range of personal development topics. I definitely recommend! A++
Actionable and powerful!
I have been looking for an app like this for ages! I'm an avid reader and implementer of business management books and this app has digested everything for me and put into actionable format that has been actually helping me! I have only been using the app for 10 days, but I am already noticing a shift in mindset and daily practices! Thank you Habitcoach!!!!!!
This tool helps the books I read come to life. Rather than reading passively, I am now able to engage with the books I'm reading on a whole new level.
Highly recommended to anyone that wants to internalize and apply learnings from a book in their own lives.
- Taulab OU
- 46.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Taulab OU
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $47.99
- Premium Subscription $4.99
- Premium Access $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.