We believe that having a good life starts with being a better person each day. Being a better person each day starts with good habits. And good habits? They start with Habitify.
With Habitify, you can:
- Stay clear, stay focused: You can only see what's due next by time of day (Morning: 0:00 - 12:00 | Afternoon: 12:00 - 18:00 |
Evening: 18:00 - 0:00)
- Perform better each day: Habitify shows how well you are doing with insightful charts and numbers.
- Form habits everywhere: No matter where you go, Habitify goes with you. Habitify is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and your Mac. Your data will be synced seamlessly across all devices.
That's not all! Habitify provides you all the tools you need to save more time:
- Notes: You can write anything about a habit, why you start it, what motivates you, what did you learn...
- Today Widget: View what's due next as well as inspiring quotes right on the lock screen.
- Dark Mode: Easy your eyes at night and add a touch of mystery to the app.
- Privacy Lock: Keep sensitive data away from curious eyes with Touch ID or Face ID!
Notice: We charge the iOS and macOS versions separately. If you purchase the iOS version, you'll be able to use Habitify Premium on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. If you purchase macOS version, you'll be able to use Habitify Premium on Mac only.
We at Habitify welcome all your ideas, feedback and suggestions relating to the app. We're happy to talk on any channels below:
Although 4.1 is April Fools Day, we won't lie to you! We've caught many small bugs for the past week, including the "Days in a row" bug in iMessage (The number does not appear). Other than that, we've fixed some translation errors that may have bothered you for quite a while (Sorry!)
Our Mac app, on the other hand, receives a big update this time, thanks to the support of our early birds and beta testers!
As usual, we're always hearing your feedback and suggestion at email@example.com or via in-app chat. We also have a community of nearly 300 people at habitify.me/community to answer your questions about the app or forming habits.
** Mini-game: What's the longest reminder sound in Habitify? (First answer via email will be rewarded with a Premium Account in Habitify iOS. Please include the word "iOS" in the subject line so we know you come from the iOS App Store!) **
Ratings and Reviews
Reach your goals and stick to your habits in time-efficient ways.
Really enjoying it so far
After trying a couple of habit tracker apps, I’ve landed on Habitify and it’s my favorite of the bunch. I find it to be clean, pretty intuitive, works on both iPhone and iPad (rather than the zoomed view on iPad which I don’t like), syncs nicely, and just appeals to me aesthetically more than the others I’ve tried. I don’t mind the lack of color coding, I usually find that to be kind of annoying/not useful.
My only qualm at the moment is that some of my habits only need to be completed a certain number of times per week or once per week, but it only counts a day as “complete” if you do all of your tasks, including the ones that don’t need to be completed that day. I’m totally being petty but I haven’t gotten any “complete” days because of this even though I did all my -daily- tasks plus one or two weekly tasks, and dang it I want to get a complete day! :) It could be that there’s a setting I’m missing somewhere that will change that. In any case, it’s a great app, does all I need it to do in an appealing way, and will be using it for all my habit tracking needs!
Like many of the previous reviewers, I too have purchased many other habit apps and used several for extended periods of time. (It's our OCD that makes us love those habit apps)
I really feel sorry for those who lost data on the last upgrade, but that notwithstanding, this latest iteration has been excellent in my mind. Clean UI, statistics that are correct for less than weekly computations, and persistence.
Naturally , persistence is unique to each user, but I feel compelled to return to this app and I feel a stronger desire to complete my habits with this app. Part of this is the clean interface, part is the mandatory or optional sections, and part are the quotes. Whatever the combination, I just nailed a perfect week and feel great and can't wait to nail next week.
Wow, thank you so much for your feedback. We're so flattered
- Unstatic Ltd Co
- 97.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Unstatic Ltd Co
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium Membership $9.99
- Lifetime Premium Membership $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.