Habitify is a free iOS habit tracker app that helps you keep track of habits and goals in the most time-efficient way. With minimal design, Habitify will be a perfect bullet journal alternative.
We believe that having a good life starts with being a better person each day. Being a better person each day starts with good habits. And good habits? Well, they start with Habitify.
With Habitify: Habit Tracker, you can:
1. Stay clear, stay focused: Habitify groups your habits by times of day. You can only see your morning routines from 0:00 to 12:00, afternoon routines from 12:00 to 6:00 and evening routines from 6:00 to 0:00.
2. Perform better each day: Habitify helps you measure productivity with insightful charts and numbers. It's the last goal and progress tracker that you are gonna need!
3. Build good habits everywhere: No matter where you go, Habitify goes with you. Habitify is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac. Your data will be synced seamlessly across all devices.
4. Stay on track: Habitify will act as a diligent reminder to drink water, exercise, meditate and sleep early. Have a list of daily routines of successful people that you want to follow? Habitify can remind you to maintain your daily routine better!
That's not all! Habitify: Habit Tracker provides you with all the tools you to stick to the plan.
1. Notes: You can write anything about your habit tracking process: why you start it, what motivates you, how to break bad habits... This makes Habitify a must have productivity app that anyone should own.
2. Today Widget: View what's due next right on the lock screen, and stay on track with motivational quotes.
3. Dark Mode: Easy your eyes at night and add a touch of mystery to the app.
4. Privacy Lock: Have sensitive data? Keep them away from curious eyes with Touch ID or Face ID!
All of the above features make Habitify a bullet journal habit tracker that can help you with goal setting and become your next daily routine reminder. With it, you can stop procrastinating and get things done effortlessly.
Notice: We charge the iOS and macOS versions separately. If you purchase the iOS version, you'll be able to use Habitify Premium on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. If you purchase macOS version, you'll be able to use Habitify Premium on Mac only.
We at Habitify welcome all your ideas, feedback and suggestions relating to the app. We're happy to talk on any channel below:
To make sure our users never lag behind, we've been working hard for the past few weeks to release this version in accordance with the latest Apple changes.
- Added Siri Shortcut! Now you can mark your habits as done/undone/skipped or check upcoming habits with your own voice commands.
- Added Grouped Notifications. All notifications relating to Habitify will be grouped into a big stack, instead of spreading out like before.
- New Apple Watch layout focuses on your habits at the current time of day.
- Notes can be exported!
- Fixed some minor issues on iOS 12 Beta.
As usual, we're always hearing your feedback and suggestion at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) or via in-app chat. We also have a lively community at [habitify.me/community](http://habitify.me/community) for feature requests, experience sharing and troubleshooting.
Mini-game: How to view all notes of a habit in one place?
(First answers via email will be rewarded with a Premium Account in Habitify iOS. If you already have it, then you'll be rewarded with a Premium Account in Habitify macOS)
Ratings and Reviews
Reach your goals and stick to your habits in time-efficient ways.
Really enjoying it so far
After trying a couple of habit tracker apps, I’ve landed on Habitify and it’s my favorite of the bunch. I find it to be clean, pretty intuitive, works on both iPhone and iPad (rather than the zoomed view on iPad which I don’t like), syncs nicely, and just appeals to me aesthetically more than the others I’ve tried. I don’t mind the lack of color coding, I usually find that to be kind of annoying/not useful.
My only qualm at the moment is that some of my habits only need to be completed a certain number of times per week or once per week, but it only counts a day as “complete” if you do all of your tasks, including the ones that don’t need to be completed that day. I’m totally being petty but I haven’t gotten any “complete” days because of this even though I did all my -daily- tasks plus one or two weekly tasks, and dang it I want to get a complete day! :) It could be that there’s a setting I’m missing somewhere that will change that. In any case, it’s a great app, does all I need it to do in an appealing way, and will be using it for all my habit tracking needs!
Excellent app! But...
I’d like to say that I don’t leave reviews often, but this app has been an essential part of my daily routine, and it’s definitely one of the best habit tracking apps I’ve come across. The developers are constantly making updates based on user feedback, and it’s easy to tell how much care they put into the app. The only thing that is stopping me from giving the full 5 stars, however, is the lack of a few key functions I’d like to see:
a) The ability to sort habits. It’d be great to be able to categorize habits by color and keep them better organized, and I know many other habit tracking apps come with this feature.
b) More options for recurring habits. At the moment, it is only possible to set habits to repeat on certain days of the week, or set them to x number of times per week. I’d appreciate the option to set habits to occur every x days, or multiple times a day, for example.
I understand that the app is always being updated, so if these options are one day added, I will update my rating to 5 stars. With a bit of work, I can easily see this app become one of the best of its kind.
Hi, thank you so much for liking the app. Yes, Habitify still get a long way to go, we'll keep improving the app so that it can one day fully meet your expectation!
- Unstatic Ltd Co
- 116.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Unstatic Ltd Co
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium Membership $9.99
- Lifetime Premium Membership $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.