By Funn Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Change your habits, change your life! HabitMinder will help you form healthy habits and keep you accountable with useful tools like mini apps and sessions screens. For example, HabitMinder will remind you to do breathing exercises or a quick meditation session. It can also track your hydration, encourage you to exercise or go to the gym, and much more.
The app has more than 50 pre-defined positive and healthy habits to get you started. Reminders will promptly notify you it is time to complete your habit.
Why do you need HabitMinder? Here are some sample healthy habits the app will help you form and keep:
• Walking – the most natural movement and fantastic exercise. Try to hit 10,000 steps a day with the help of HabitMinder – you’ll notice a change.
• Hydration – staying hydrated is one of the best habits for your overall health. After all, water makes up 75% of your muscles, 83% of your blood, and 90% of your brain, so you can’t go wrong. Good hydration promotes healthy skin, it makes your brain stronger, and it can help you lose weight.
• Breathing/Mindfulness – relieve feelings of stress and tension through breathing and mindfulness exercises. This will improve your focus and your mood as well as having a positive impact on your physical health.
• Exercise – you need to exercise to stay fit, lose weight, and stay physically and mentally healthy. HabitMinder can't do the exercise for you but it will help you stay on schedule.
• Stretching – stretching is an essential part of being fit and healthy. It can also help you relax so should be part of your daily routine.
• Stand – it will surprise you when you learn just how much of your day you spend sitting down. Your attention will improve, you will feel more energised, and you will improve your physical health by getting into one simple habit – standing up frequently and regularly.
• Squats – your partner will love this habit and so will you. Your muscles will become firmer and more toned, and you will feel stronger. Squats can even help you lose weight.
• Eat healthily – everyone knows the benefits of eating healthily. Getting into a regular and committed healthy eating habit is easier said than done, however. HabitMinder is the solution – it will help keep your healthy eating plans on track.
• Sleep more – sleep is crucial for your physical and mental health and wellbeing. Even 30 minutes more per night will have a positive impact.
Enjoy the app free with up to 3 habits. One time In-App Purchase available to unlock unlimited habits.
Optional auto-renewing Unlimited Subscription is available for $0.99 per month (price varies by territory) located on the Upgrade page after you exceed the free 3 habits. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
NOTE: HabitMinder reads data for some habits from Apple Health app. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
What's New in Version 1.3
Fresh update with some new features, improvements and bug fixes listed below. We love to hear your feedback and comments, please send those in!! Thank you for using HabitMinder! Change your habits, change your life!
• Dark Mode (aka Pure Black on iPhone X)
• Added History list on Habit detail screen, where you can delete entries if needed
• Icon Badge (see not completed habits in the app icon bubble)
• Added goal value in Tomorrow's view
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES
• Exercise habit now allows to manually enter your workout times
• Stand habit now allows to manually enter values
• Changed goal value to minutes for yoga, swim, play sport, ride bike
• Fixed crash when entering custom goal count value to more than 1000
• Fixed crash preventing a session running in background from saving progress
• When deleting a habit, you now have ability to keep or delete history statistics
• Changing your goal does not effect past statistics
• Updated color picker and added yellow option
• Added new toothbrush icon - remember to brush your teeth!
• Added Japanese, French and Swedish language support
Truly amazing and useful
I own a primary care practice and I recommend it to my patients. I use it. My sister uses it. It is simply awesome. We use it to drink more water.
The app crashes one second after I click on the settings icon. Every time.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Funn Media, LLC
- © 2017 Funn Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Subscription$0.99
- 1-5 Habits$1.99