By Funn Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Change your habits and change your life! HabitMinder will help you form healthy habits and keep you accountable with useful tools like mini apps and sessions screens. For example, HabitMinder will remind you to do breathing exercises or a quick meditation session. It can also track your hydration, encourage you to exercise or go to the gym, and much more.
The app has more than 50 pre-defined positive and healthy habits to get you started. Reminders will promptly notify you it is time to complete your habit.
Why do you need HabitMinder? Here are some sample healthy habits the app will help you form and keep:
• Walking – the most natural movement and fantastic exercise. Try to hit 10,000 steps a day with the help of HabitMinder – you’ll notice a change.
• Hydration – staying hydrated is one of the best habits for your overall health. After all, water makes up 75% of your muscles, 83% of your blood, and 90% of your brain, so you can’t go wrong. Good hydration promotes healthy skin, it makes your brain stronger, and it can help you lose weight.
• Breathing/Mindfulness – relieve feelings of stress and tension through breathing and mindfulness exercises. This will improve your focus and your mood as well as having a positive impact on your physical health.
• Exercise – you need to exercise to stay fit, lose weight, and stay physically and mentally healthy. HabitMinder can't do the exercise for you but it will help you stay on schedule.
• Stretching – stretching is an essential part of being fit and healthy. It can also help you relax so should be part of your daily routine.
• Stand – it will surprise you when you learn just how much of your day you spend sitting down. Your attention will improve, you will feel more energised, and you will improve your physical health by getting into one simple habit – standing up frequently and regularly.
• Squats – your partner will love this habit and so will you. Your muscles will become firmer and more toned, and you will feel stronger. Squats can even help you lose weight.
• Eat healthily – everyone knows the benefits of eating healthily. Getting into a regular and committed healthy eating habit is easier said than done, however. HabitMinder is the solution – it will help keep your healthy eating plans on track.
• Sleep more – sleep is crucial for your physical and mental health and wellbeing. Even 30 minutes more per night will have a positive impact.
Enjoy the app free with up to 3 habits. One time In-App Purchase available to unlock unlimited habits.
Optional auto-renewing Unlimited Subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory) located on the Upgrade page after you exceed the free 3 habits. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
NOTE: HabitMinder reads data for some habits from Apple Health app. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Added Dutch localization
• Fixed crash when creating Hydrate habit with ML
What I've been looking for
I've been wanting to track my habits for a long time but have not been able to find an app that's user friendly, well designed, and effective. I saw this app in the new apps we love section of the App Store and am loving it so far! I also love the options for subscription or purchases. Most other apps give you only one upgrade option. I like that they implemented multiple.
What a useful app!
Clean and simple straightforward design keeps you on track without being annoying. Nicely executed. I like how you can change up the days for each habit- as much as I would love to exercise everyday, there are certain days it won't ever work on my schedule and id hate to break a streak and loose motivation. Worthe he small sum to upgrade.
A Real Helper!
I recently downloaded HabitMinder and it has been really good helping me to remember to drink enough water and medication. There is still a problem with Exercise don’t know how to enter the time or activity when you complete it? Think I will close it and open a new one and name it something else. Very easy to create one with what ever name you choose! And to remind you several times a day. Love it
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 53.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Funn Media, LLC
- © 2017 Funn Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Subscription$0.49
- 1-5 Habits$2.99