Change your habits, change your life! HabitMinder will help you form healthy habits and keep you accountable with useful tools like mini apps and sessions screens. For example, HabitMinder will remind you to do breathing exercises or a quick meditation session. It can also track your hydration, encourage you to exercise or go to the gym, and much more.
The app has more than 50 pre-defined positive and healthy habits to get you started. Reminders will promptly notify you it is time to complete your habit.
Why do you need HabitMinder? Here are some sample healthy habits the app will help you form and keep:
• Walking – the most natural movement and fantastic exercise. Try to hit 10,000 steps a day with the help of HabitMinder – you’ll notice a change.
• Hydration – staying hydrated is one of the best habits for your overall health. After all, water makes up 75% of your muscles, 83% of your blood, and 90% of your brain, so you can’t go wrong. Good hydration promotes healthy skin, it makes your brain stronger, and it can help you lose weight.
• Breathing/Mindfulness – relieve feelings of stress and tension through breathing and mindfulness exercises. This will improve your focus and your mood as well as having a positive impact on your physical health.
• Exercise – you need to exercise to stay fit, lose weight, and stay physically and mentally healthy. HabitMinder can't do the exercise for you but it will help you stay on schedule.
• Stretching – stretching is an essential part of being fit and healthy. It can also help you relax so should be part of your daily routine.
• Stand – it will surprise you when you learn just how much of your day you spend sitting down. Your attention will improve, you will feel more energised, and you will improve your physical health by getting into one simple habit – standing up frequently and regularly.
• Squats – your partner will love this habit and so will you. Your muscles will become firmer and more toned, and you will feel stronger. Squats can even help you lose weight.
• Eat healthily – everyone knows the benefits of eating healthily. Getting into a regular and committed healthy eating habit is easier said than done, however. HabitMinder is the solution – it will help keep your healthy eating plans on track.
• Sleep more – sleep is crucial for your physical and mental health and wellbeing. Even 30 minutes more per night will have a positive impact.
One time In-App Purchase available to unlock Premium Features.
Optional auto-renewing Premium Subscription is available for $7.99 per year (price varies by territory, includes 7 day free trial) located on the Upgrade page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
NOTE: HabitMinder reads data for some habits from Apple Health app. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
Fixed issue in stats screen counting not done habits multiple times.
Thank you for using HabitMinder! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach our support from inside the app, and we will be glad to help out! Keep on forming those habits!!
Ratings and Reviews
Breathe, walk, meditate—the effortless path to healthy habits.
This is the first app I’ve rated out of hundreds...
I love this app. For some reason it seems to be the only app that is able to keep my attention for health and fitness goals which I NEED!!! I am going to start using this for good as soon as I get 100% used to it. It has so many different features compared to all of the other apps that I’ve tried using and just end up deleting at the end of the day/week. That’s another good thing that I like about it too. It’s will give me enough goals to try and pursue so I can know whether or not I want to purchase it. A lot of other apps want you to purchase them before you are even able to understand or get into all of the functions of the app that you aren’t sure you can use or even need. This is the best app out of the hundreds that I've used thus far for motivation and focus. Many terrific features. Thank you to the developer. I appreciate this app and it’s certainly a keeper. It works wonders for me and has made life a lot easier in just the short time I’ve been using it.
Hello and thank you very much for your feedback! We are glad that our app helps you keep accountable! Keep it up :) - Change your habits, change your life!
Perfect app & Great Support!
Finally! I can enjoy my Apple Watch for my fitness!!! I use this one single app for ALL my fitness goals, I created one for “calories” and can log during my busy day right from my wrist. So awesome as a calorie tracker! (Not even Fitbit allows for that on their own watches?) This app is totally customizable, you have a super large selection of icons to choose from and various units to customize what you are tracking. I also my health kit syncing so my Apple Watch workouts/exercises & steps automatically sync to my app and I can view everything from my wrist! The support is not only responsive but they actually “fix” the issues you report and take into consideration new ideas you would like to see! Love this app and LOVE their support. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you for using our app!! Glad we could improve and help :)
Premium Yearly Subscription
Unlock Premium features
In-App PurchasesSee All
Unlock Premium features
- Funn Media, LLC
- 67.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Funn Media
- In-App Purchases
- Premium One-Time $9.99
- Unlimited Subscription $0.99
- Premium Yearly Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.