By Gravity Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HABU™ music creates killer playlists to match your every mood.
As your music collection continues to grow, HABU makes it super-easy to navigate your expansive music collection, create playlists on the fly and share what you're listening to with your friends.
• Analyze and navigate a highly personalized mood map of your music library.
• Generate mood-based playlists powered by Gracenote, the largest and most comprehensive global database of music information in the world.
• Edit to add/remove or reorder songs in your mood-based playlists.
• Discover new music based on songs from your music library.
• Play music that fits your mood---100 granular moods and 25 grouped moods organize your music by characteristics such as Sensual, Peaceful, Cool, and Rowdy.
• Playback music from iCloud.
• Learn from your music collection. Are you a Happy Energetic person or Somber Melancholy? HABU knows.
• Enjoy HABU in 10 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional) and Chinese (Simplified).
What people are saying about HABU:
“HABU takes the music you already liked enough to load onto your iDevice and thoughtfully divvies them up into mood-centric playlists.” - TechCrunch
"Music that strikes the right chord on your heartstrings." – 148apps.com
“Bringing no less than emotional intelligence to music discovery” – mocoloco.com
“HABU [generates] tailored playlists at the touch of a finger, empowering the user to browse even the most prolific music collections.” – CoolHunting.com
“At some point, your music collection changed from a curation problem to a data management problem. HABU is here to help.” – Fast Co.Design
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Improved library analysis
Now Habu works in the car! Connect Habu with Ford SYNC®.
You can shuffle playlists- look under the Options button.
Great music app
This app is better than Apple's genius and many of the other genre band auto playlist generators out there. Might take a long time to analyze large music libraries, but it's worth the wait. I started to use this app for workout music.
Probably Best Mood Player out there
Habu is exactly what im looking for, offline music library mood analyser and player and online music discovery according to mood you choose. Works fine, only a few unpopular songs were not mismatching the selected mood, which is so much better than dreadful shuffle. And the best part is, its totally free!!! 👍🏻
Update: on each launch it re-analyses last 200 songs so I cant choose shuffle option and have to wait for 15-20 mins every time. This is the only annoying bug and I hope they fix it soon!
This app is almost dead.
You can't export your playlist to iTunes or the music app.
The 25 moods is too few for my taste but 100 masses the dots extremely hard to navigate on an iPhone 6 plus.
The like songs feature only is there to sell music on iTunes. Why can't I chose related songs in my library?
It's not a bad app, but never evolved. It has iTunes Match support which is fantastic. The moods are mostly accurate (is only referencing a database so there are a few, huh? Mood songs). This is probably the best app I've been able to find like this but far from perfect.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 24, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gravity Mobile
- 2014 © Gracenote
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.