The HMH Well app is an easy-to-use mobile application that gives users the ability to actively manage their health needs. This app is optimized for iOS 9 to streamline navigation to its most important features.
Through the HMH Well app, patients can search for physicians, make appointments with select doctors, get directions inside and outside the hospital, access their individual medical records using myChart, upload and track health information from Apple's Health App, view the ER wait time, and learn about Hackensack Meridian Health Network.
The new HMH Well app offers features to both patients and physicians:
• Access your Medical Records
• Direct Appointment Scheduling with select doctors
• Create MyChart Account
• Internal Notifications
• MyChart Integration
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the “Apple Health app”, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
• Medical Symptom Library and Symptom Checker
• ER Wait Time
• Directions inside and outside of hospital
• Parking Planner
• Hackensack Meridian Health Network Information
• Find nearest Hackensack Meridian Health hospital
• Doctor Search
• Healthkit integration
• Login with fingerprint
Ratings and Reviews
Got more lost with the navigation!
Navigation did not work, in fact it did more harm than good. What a terrible experience . Ended up just deleting it!
Waste of time
Can’t even create account to review it. You would think having to do with medicine and life this would be more professional
Cannot properly review app as map will not load on my iPhone 7+
- Hackensack university medical center
- 92.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 | Hackensack Meridian Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.