By Parallel Space Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Hades' Star is a unique space strategy game, where thousands of players participate in one shared universe.
The first Scout ships we sent into the newly discovered Hades Galaxy confirmed what our greediest Corporations were hoping for: A new world filled with rich star systems and rare resources. Subsequent reports of hostile environments, unstable stars, and a mysterious indigenous race were quickly dismissed. Massive Colonization missions were put in place in record time. Already, thousands of fleets have arrived to the new Galaxy and set outposts on various planets. New ones arrive daily.
As the owner of a humble fleet arriving at the outskirts of the Hades Galaxy, you will work to colonize planets, collect valuable resources, build space stations, grow your economy and solidify your presence in dangerous star systems. You will create ships to expand and protect your interests against the aggressive race guarding this galaxy. You will have the option to join your efforts with other players to form Corporations. With time, you'll come to grow your influence in the political landscape formed by thousands of other human players.
• Explore your own, vast star system and face the mysterious Cerberus forces
• Colonize numerous planets and watch them grow from lifeless rocks to central hubs of activity
• Establish diplomatic relations with other players and dictate your terms for military, mining and trade cooperation
• Build combat, mining and trade ships and customize them with powerful modules
• Meet other players and complete time-limited objectives near Red Stars that are going Supernova
• Organize with other players in Corporations
• Play at your own pace: No one will unfairly steal your resources while you are offline
If you have any problem in the game, please contact us at email@example.com, or use the in-game "Contact Support" option.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Hades' Star uses Emoji provided by http://emojione.com
What's New in Version 1.261.0
• 3 new modules to equip your Miner and Transport ships (Genesis, Entrust, Offload)
• Added extra Trade module slot on Transports level 3 and higher
• Bug fixes and tweaks
For the full release notes, see our blog at blog.hadesstar.com
I didn’t want to write a review until I’d invested enough time into it, and I’m now level 42, so I figured that’s probably enough. The game is insanely fun when you first pick it up, but starts to get boring around level 20-30. Don’t let that ruin it for you though, if you push through, once you get to around 35-40, the content picks back up again and from what my corporation has said, it doesn’t slow down again from there. The game is extremely rewarding, but don’t expect to get your reward right off the bat. You can’t play for more than 20 minutes at any given time unless you’re running Red star missions, which admittedly you can just continue doing and they’re very fun. So it’s less of an active game, but it’s also not passive because when it comes to gameplay, when it rains, it pours. It’s fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to put some time into while also not expecting to just pour hours in at the beginning.
So much potential
So my corporation and I were discussing about some possible new features added into the game soon and here are the ones that got great responses between us.
1) A new ship, a flagship. The flagship focuses mostly on boosting nearby ships. It would have more support modules than any other ship type and can only have one any time given.
2) A star shared by members across a corporation. The star would be very very huge, maybe even bigger than a white star. Each sector would need vast amounts of credits to scan, and those credits would be pooled from all the members themselves, and the contribution should also have a maximum amount (##### per day, something like that) because some players are just plain richer than others. It would also have planets, asteroids, and cerberus of course but the main difference here is that it is SHARED. Doing certain things or reaching certain milestones in the said star would also yield benefits for all the members. The planets are owned by EVERYONE, meaning the planets are also shared.
3) A new chat. Sooner or later, the game would be too huge to be handled by the galaxy chat alone, which consists of all the players (I believe?) There would need to be Galaxy 01, Galaxy 02, etc. or something similar.
Thanks and you guys are doing a great job so far. -TerreiGHn
I like this game very very much... I play on day to day basis, and it never bores me whatsoever.. you don’t pay to win (you can but for a very very expensive price) and you just don’t have to be very active on it to be a top player. 👍🏻. Unlike games like King of Avalon, Empire Z, or other games like this.. You don’t have to be on it 24/7. I love the game for that particular reason too. I think 🤔it’s great..., but... I do think you should add some things... I’m not critique your game, because I love it... but
You should add things like
•attacking other players (maybe a daily limit or something, so it’s not chaotic)
•other types of ships.
•and better stuff for corporations (like a white star that the Corp owns and gives benefits to all the members)
•a larger Corporation member limit (instead of it only being 25, I suggest raising the bar to around 30-50.. I would fully recommend doing the fifty though.)
•lastly.. I think you should add a better messaging system.. (I think you should be able to message players individually instead just piling your chat messages to galaxy or Corp. You should be able to message corps you want join.. and other stuff like it..
Anyways I love the game very much.. keep the dream going for me. 😂😂😂😊
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 1.261.0
- Size: 282 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Parallel Space Inc
- © 2017 Parallel Space Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- STARTER PACK$4.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - MEDIUM$9.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - SMALL$2.99
- CRYSTAL SHIPMENTS$4.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - LARGE$19.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - EPIC$99.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - HUGE$49.99