Hades' Star is a unique space strategy game, where thousands of players participate in one shared universe.
The first Scout ships we sent into the newly discovered Hades Galaxy confirmed what our greediest Corporations were hoping for: A new world filled with rich star systems and rare resources. Subsequent reports of hostile environments, unstable stars, and a mysterious indigenous race were quickly dismissed. Massive Colonization missions were put in place in record time. Already, thousands of fleets have arrived to the new Galaxy and set outposts on various planets. New ones arrive daily.
As the owner of a humble fleet arriving at the outskirts of the Hades Galaxy, you will work to colonize planets, collect valuable resources, build space stations, grow your economy and solidify your presence in dangerous star systems. You will create ships to expand and protect your interests against the aggressive race guarding this galaxy. You will have the option to join your efforts with other players to form Corporations. With time, you'll come to grow your influence in the political landscape formed by thousands of other human players.
• Explore your own, vast star system and face the mysterious Cerberus forces
• Colonize numerous planets and watch them grow from lifeless rocks to central hubs of activity
• Establish diplomatic relations with other players and dictate your terms for military, mining and trade cooperation
• Build combat, mining and trade ships and customize them with powerful modules
• Meet other players and complete time-limited objectives near Red Stars that are going Supernova
• Organize with other players in Corporations
• Play at your own pace: No one will unfairly steal your resources while you are offline
If you have any problem in the game, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the in-game "Contact Support" option.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Hades' Star uses Emoji provided by http://emojione.com
- Option to display Bomber coverage heatmap on Red Stars level 7 and above
- Bug fixes and user interface improvements
For a more detailed list of changes, see our blog at blog.hadesstar.com
Ratings and Reviews
I didn’t want to write a review until I’d invested enough time into it, and I’m now level 42, so I figured that’s probably enough. The game is insanely fun when you first pick it up, but starts to get boring around level 20-30. Don’t let that ruin it for you though, if you push through, once you get to around 35-40, the content picks back up again and from what my corporation has said, it doesn’t slow down again from there. The game is extremely rewarding, but don’t expect to get your reward right off the bat. You can’t play for more than 20 minutes at any given time unless you’re running Red star missions, which admittedly you can just continue doing and they’re very fun. So it’s less of an active game, but it’s also not passive because when it comes to gameplay, when it rains, it pours. It’s fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to put some time into while also not expecting to just pour hours in at the beginning.
Great game but it could be better
I’m a level 39 so I think that I am far enough to leave a good review. To summarize, I love this game and it is my favorite to play. Here are some ideas for features that could greatly improve this already great game.
1. Colonizing multiple stars. I know it seems over the top but it could be great. You could have a second ship yard for this star and a second for everything that you could only have one of. You could have ships of multiple levels like a level 1 and a level 5 at the same time.
2. Fleets. A great idea could be fleets. A fleet could consist of 3 ships and a flag ship. All the ships would behave as they normally do but the flag ship could send fighters, bombers, etc. It could have more slots for all but shields and would be the main part of the fleet. If the flag ship dies, the fighters would all die as well.(fighters also have very low health)
3. A shared corporation star. The entire Corp shares everything in one massive star that they spend credits on together to colonize, explore, and research special modules with unique abilities. There would obviously be Cerberus in the star as well.
Thank you for creating this awesome game that I’ve put so many hours into and I hope you read this review. This game deserves the 5 star rating that I left. Thank you again, and keep working on this masterpiece of a game.
Give the game a chance and you won’t be disappointed
This has to be my favorite mobile game of all time. At the beginning of the game the slow speed of the ships might be a bit unbearable but once you get more ships you can see why it is that way. Every new red star(PvE) feels different and requires a different approach despite seeming similar at first. White stars are the PvP if the game and they are amazing! They require lots of strategy and unlike many mobile games they require actual coordination with Corp members. Although the game may seem simple at first different combinations of mods do allow for different play styles. Honestly I could go on for hours about why I love this game.
Anyway, I think everyone should give this game a try because it becomes really addictive once you play for a while. Don’t be one of those people who quit right after the tutorial either.
- Parallel Space Inc
- 325.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Parallel Space Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- STARTER PACK $4.99
- CRYSTAL SHIPMENTS $4.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - LARGE $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.