Explore the outer reaches of the galaxy and build a space empire.
jeuxvideo.com - 16/20
"The beauty and wealth of its gameplay will delight fans of the genre…"
"A highly successful soundscape"
Gamekult - 8/10
"By subtly combining strategy and management in magnificent environments, Haegemonia will delight the many space conquest fans"
"The magical reconciliation of two genres: STR and Management"
Actiontrip.com - 8,3/10
”Haegemonia: Legions of Iron is a 3D space strategy featuring all the best elements of its genre”
Worthplaying.com - 9/10
Earth... this term used to mean Mankind... until technology finally gave humanity the ability to explore space. As humans began to seek out adventure and new territories beyond the safe boundaries of Earth, the number of colonists who were not born on the home planet increased.
In the 22nd century almost 1 billion people were living on various planets throughout the Solar system.
With the growth of their economic and military power, new tensions arose between Earth and the colonies. Their leaders agreed that a peaceful solution was needed and Earth's Moon was chosen to host a meeting between them...
In Heagemonia Legions of Irons, the player has to explore and conquer the galaxy as the head of his fleet, planning colonization, terraforming planets, managing his resources and deciding on the appropriate technological research to lead mankind where he wants it to go.
Research, combined with a top-notch spy network, will enable the player to survive in a stellar system which is much more dangerous than it would first appear to be. Black holes, asteroid fields, nebulas, cosmic clouds and wormholes as well as alien races... make each fleet sortie a perilous affair.
• Breathtaking real-time space battles. You can also interrupt the fighting to issue new orders.
• 2 campaigns available: Earth or Mars
• Manage colonies. Build their defenses and decide on their production.
• Send your spies to spread chaos, assassinate enemy heroes, or steal the adversary's technologies...
• 40 imperial vessels, military and civilian bases
• More than 200 inventions to develop
• 50 different categories of planet (Gas, Forest, Arctic, Oceanic, Volcanic, Acidic, Rocky, etc.)
• 5 classes of hero (Soldier, Spy, Scientist, Governor, Tyrant) and many skills to develop for each one
• Your crews gain experience and expertise as the fighting progresses.
• New random events allow you to enrich your experience and be promoted.
• 3 levels of difficulty, from easy to difficult
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
Ratings and Reviews
I’m playing this game on an iMac with keyboard and mouse. It seems as if the game was designed for an iPad in mind. The guide tell one to “double tap” or “long tap” ships to control them. I swithed between right clicking, left clicking, and holding each for about 20 mins before I gave up. Pretty terrible.
The game looks like it would be fun but I couldn’t get past 15 minutes into it. The game just didn’t provide any more guidance. If this is fixed I’ll change my rating.
Terrible controls and out of date graphics. 5 minute waste of ten bucks.
- 840.4 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Microïds. Microïds is a registered trademark of Anuman Interactive. © 2014 Anuman Interactive SA. © Gyroscope Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.