By Highwire Press, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Haematologica is an open access hematology journal, publishing articles in the broad field of hematology, reporting on novel findings in basic, clinical and translational research. Full access to all articles is available through our website (www.haematologica.org), through PubMed Central (PMC), and through this app. Haematologica is the official journal of the European Hematology Association (EHA). The journal was founded in 1920 by Adolfo Ferrata and is owned and published by the Ferrata Storti Foundation (Pavia, Italy).
What's New in Version 5.0
New features and bug fixes.
1.Social Media Integration - Facebook and Twitter
2.Refresh icon - To Refresh app data
3. Visual Aid/Tool Tip for ToC in portrait mode
4. Download issue in background
5.Faster issue download
6. App is now lighter and faster
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Highwire Press, Inc
- © Ferrata Storti Foundation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.