Haiku Deck Presentation and Slideshow App with Beautiful Charts and Graphs
By Haiku Deck, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Haiku Deck makes it a snap to create beautiful presentations that will wow your audience – whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement. Featured on the iTunes “New and Noteworthy” and“What’s Hot” lists!
“It's the Instagram for pitch decks.” -- Mashable
“Makes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or not” -- Lifehacker
“A smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive tool” -- Wall Street Journal
* NEW! Seamless, real-time syncing between iPad, iPhone, and Web
* Edit your Haiku Decks online, or create online and present from your iPhone or iPad
* Use your iPhone as a remote in presentation mode
* View image-rich Haiku Decks in a mobile-optimized display
* Instant access to the week’s best Haiku Decks for inspiration anytime, anywhere
* Integrated language support for English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified)
Create on iPad
* Designed to encourage presentation best practices, such as simplified text, high-impact imagery, and clean, consistent formatting.
* Powerful image search, with automatic sizing and attribution, puts millions of free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos plus premium stock photography from Getty Images at your fingertips.
* Apply stylish, professionally designed fonts and layouts with one tap for a cohesive, polished look.
* Use iPad touch controls to create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts.
* Streamlined list and multiline text templates offer additional detail without clutter.
* Import and edit images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or other online sources for a personalized touch.
Present and Browse with iPhone
* NEW! Improved performance for faster loading and browsing
* Quickly detects and connects with nearby devices for painless setup
* Easily share Haiku Decks via AirDrop, email, or social sites
* Intuitive one-hand remote navigation
* Private note display turns your iPhone into a personal teleprompter
* Browse dozens of inspiring Haiku Decks in our Featured and Popular Galleries
*NEW! Share to Google+ and Pinterest from iPad and iPhone
*NEW! Streamlined export to .pptx and .pdf
*NEW! Easier access to in-app privacy settings
* View or present decks with an iPad, iPhone, projector, or any web browser.
* Easily share decks via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
* Easily embed decks or export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
Simple, Beautiful, Fun
Haiku Deck is not just for in-person presentations; it’s a powerful tool for bringing ideas to life. Here’s how creative communicators around the world are using it:
* Pitch an idea
* Add beautiful visuals to a blog or a website
* Sell your services
* Teach a lesson
* Present a portfolio
* Give a report
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Tell a story
* Create a manifesto
What's New in Version 3.8
* New! Optimized for iOS9
* New! Editable export .pptx (PowerPoint/Keynote)
* New! Sharper visuals for iPhone 6 and 6+
* New! User profiles on the web
* Stability and Performance improvements
I need it by Wednesday
I really love the app but I need help.
I am doing a project and for my project I need to add music. But there is no way to have music not even by getting pro and so I need my music ability added to the app at least by Wednesday or someway to add music without getting pro. Please I need your help because this a really important project. And also for like a day can pro stuff be free please. Thank You in advance.
I used to use this app once a week
To make student produced work with their language and pictures. Now I have to pay $60 a year to be able to export so I can print out the books for classroom use. I'm just going to delete it because that is a huge price to pay for how I am using it and how much I make as a teacher.
Who isn't sick of Powerpoint
I love this App/website/program. It reminded me that presenting is about being creative and not about slapping 150 words up on a slide. It allows you to speak with images and colors or graphs. I will never use PP again.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 21, 2015
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 48.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Haiku Deck, Inc
- © 2015 Haiku Deck Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Image$1.99
- Haiku Deck "Bento Box" Theme Pack - Presentation TemplatesFree
- Tabletop - Presentation Template with Narrow Font and Bold ColorsFree
- Foundry - Presentation Template with Craftsman Font and Warm Fade FilterFree
- Kalamazoo - Presentation Template with Sans Serif FontFree
- Starship - Presentation Template with Digital Font and Bold ColorsFree
- Iditarod - Presentation Template with Script Font and Cool PaletteFree
- Fedora - Fashion-Inspired Presentation Template with B&W FilterFree
- Clean - Presentation Template with Serif Font and Pastel ColorsFree
- Orwell - Sci-Fi Presentation Template with Fade FilterFree