To all the ladies and gents who appreciate that your tresses require lots of care and attention...
This simple to use app was created to help hair enthusiasts have an easy and fun way to track their hair growth and goals. Hair Journal contains features that allow you to:
- Set personal goals, reminders, track your growth through pictures and diary entries as well as log your own personal reviews of your hair products.
- Create multiple profiles. This is especially useful for professional hair stylists who can use the app to create personalised diaries for clients.
- Watch the best haircare related YouTube videos directly from the app.
- Participate on the app Facebook community directly from the app.
- Perform data back-ups to keep data safe or transfer data between iOS devices.
We're always hard at work on new features and enhancements, as suggested by users. Please contribute opinions and suggestions via the in-app feedback functionality, or message us directly via the in-app support blog or Facebook page.
- Fixed the backup function of the app
- Other minor bug fixes for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
ONE PROBLEM WITH THIS APP
I really do utilize this app a lot for my hair journey. I love it but, The only reason I gave it 3 starts is because I hate the fact that there is a malfunction that happends all the time and they have yet to fix it. When I go to the photo gallery and select a picture to look at(or even scroll through them)I get stuck on the pictures. The little icon that is suppose to appear on the bottom which brings me back to the full photo gallery (4little boxed put together) always disappears and doesn’t come back. Even if I leave the app and come back I can’t get to the main page unless I restart the app or delete the app off my phones history( if that makes sense). Very fustrating 🙄. Does anyone else know what I’m talking about??!?
Over the years this app has become better
There have been several revisions through the years that have made this app better, there was a time that it was a bit frustrating to use but the most recent update is my favorite and it is very easy to maneuver and I look forward to using it now. I bought the pro version a couple years back and I'm glad that I did.
My hair journey experience
This is my first time using this app, or anyone of it’s kind. I am enjoying the ease of documenting my hair journey. It has been a month so far, I am able to write daily notes, take pictures as well as review and update the products I am currently using. For me this was a great decision to download this app. I have not had any problems and would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track of their hair journey.
- Sidi Jow
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © rs2j3
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.