Hair Try On by TAAZ
By Taaz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top 10 Paid App (Lifestyle) in 35 countries (including US). This app has been downloaded more than 180,000 times!
Upload your photo and see how you look in the hottest hairstyles. Discover which styles best flatter your face. Can you pull off bangs? Short hair? Curls? It’s fun to shake things up with a new look using TAAZ virtual makeover technology. Find your look, share with your friends, and take it to your stylist.
• Upload your own photo or choose from one of our models
• Try hot celebrity hairstyles with new styles added frequently
• Choose from a wide variety of hairstyles: bangs, short, long, wavy, curly, and more
• Change the hair color of each style
• Easy to use and very realistic
• Save and share your makeovers via Facebook, email, and more
• Compatible with iPhone 4 and above, iPad 2 and above, and iPod Touch 4G and above.
*Created by the people who built the makeover tools of InStyle, People.com, Estée Lauder, Laura Mercier, Aveda, Clinique, and more.
What's New in Version 1.1
1. Support for iPad
2. Several bug fixes
3. Improved hair quality
4. New hairstyles
I just purchased this app and in my opinion it sucked! Every time I opened the app the screen would just go black and stay that way I had to delete and re download twice just so I could try the app out if I could return the app I totally would not worth the $3 I paid only gave this a 4 star so everyone could see this comment plus they don't even have that much color shades or hair styles to choose from I give this app a 1 star but that's it!
Don't buy!!! Basically a scam
I just bought it, I used to use this but online. So I liked it so when I saw the app I thought it would be awesome. Wrong... I took a picture like it says and I tried out different selections of hair and next thing I know my face is black, as though it's painted on from old Microsoft paint. I tried different kinds hairstyles and it still does that! Different though, like one will have my whole face black another just my eyes another my bottom half of my face. It's frustrating and such a waist of money! I'm right now trying to get a refund.
The way it lets you adjust the frame to your face makes the hairstyles look so real and really let's you get a good idea as to what you would look like with that hair style/color. Color isn't fake like other apps I've tried. I would like to see more styles and colors being added though.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 20, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 38.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Taaz, Inc.
- © 2012 TAAZ, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.