Hairstyle Magic Mirror Change your look Lite
By Touch Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Magic Mirror Change your look, allows you to experiment with many new and fascinating hairstyles and lots of different color variations.
Take a picture to your friends or your girl and have fun to change their look.
- Simple and clear interface
- Lots of hairstyles for both men and women
- Lots of ready color options and possibility to create your own favorite color
- New function Meches supported by all hairstyles
- 4 characters already ready to use (2 male and 2 female)
- Possibility to take a photo or choose one from the library
- Rotation tool for imported photos
- Sophisticated facial detection system
- Possibility to improve the final result by dragging the anchor points of the hair
- 20 memory cells to experiment with different hairstyles and different colors at once
- Save the results on phone memory as pictures
- Share your photos on facebook or by email
New hairstyles and features will come with future updates.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- bug fixed
- New graphic interface
- Simplification of the color palette
- Possibility to add custom colors to the color palette
- Drastic reduction of the weight of the app
- Possibility to download new styles from the internet
- New hairstyles added
- New colors added
Fun and lots of choices but
Fun app, and it has settings to allow fine tuning the hair style so it fits the face in your picture. There are lots of choices in hair color, but few that are realistic choices for changing your look. The hairstyles are ok, but the more flattering ones have to be "unlocked" and are not accessible. Overall 4 out of 5, not because it helped in trying on looks to help decide on a change, but because it's fun to play with.
I'm actually considering getting the paid version because I like it so much.
The app puts a white mist over the background which looks ok but cuts off my neck and sometimes face; the mist is not used in the resizing screen so it's clearly not necessary. I wish there were a way to turn that white mist off.
I also wish I could delete the default models, but the white background is the only thing keeping this from being a 5-star review.
The quality of the app is pretty good, you are able to freely use about 15 styles and then have to pay for the rest if you desire, it's difficult to line up the haircuts to your face sometimes, and you have to keep adjusting it just about every time you change the style, I wanted the app so that I could see what kind of cut I would like to think about getting, so for what I used it for, it was pretty useful!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 30, 2013
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Touch Multimedia srl
- © 2011 Touch Multimedia srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.