Sample app for the Hal Leonard Ukulele Method app. It designed for anyone just learning to play ukulele. Hal Leonard Ukulele Method is a comprehensive and easy-to-use beginner's guide by acclaimed performer and uke master Lil' Rev includes many fun songs of different styles to learn and play. Eight of the 48 tracks of songs are included for demonstration and play-along plus four of the 45 video lessons that are in the PAID version. Lessons include: tuning, music reading, melody playing, chords, strumming, music notation and tablature, a variety of music styles, and part of ukulele history.
This free sample contains 19 pages of lessons from the paid version plus 4 videos.
The PAID version features music to play on 70 of 92 pages of lessons. Almost all of them include notes plus tabs. 48 of them feature notes and tabs with audio and animation. 45 of those 92 pages in the paid version also feature video instruction (more than 47 minutes of lessons in the paid version).
FEATURES in both apps:
• Notes and tabs on most pieces, and with animation (for 8 of the 48 animated pieces that are in the PAID version), shows you what to play
• Slow down each music piece (that includes audio), without changing its pitch, to 3/4 or 1/2 speed to help you learn it
• You can loop over any portion of the animated pieces for learning an especially tricky section in it (even slowed down!)
• Video instruction for selected pages: Only 4 videos on this Free version
• Share your progress on social media or message
• Includes 7 pages of Help to show you how to use the app
• Everything is included; no Wi-Fi streaming is required
• The ability to purchase all of the content in the paid version
FEATURES in the PAID version:
• A built-in tuner with clickable strings to help you tune your ukulele
• 73 more pages of instruction
• 41 more videos (bringing the total length to more than 47 minutes of video instruction)
This app was produced by Hal Leonard Corporation, the world leader in the music print industry, and by G-Men Productions.
Increased reliability and efficiency.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellence All Around
I’ve used this app for a year. and it has all the bells and whistles - excellent videos, excellent audios, excellent graphics, and excellent instruction. And all that is combined with excellent customer service. An excellent app for beginning ukesters as well as intermediates. In a word, of course, “excellent”!
A wonderful app!
Absolutely love this app! Very easy and step by step or as you wish tutorials. Included videos and much more! I am thankful! I bought an Ukulele and this wonderful app as present for Christmas!
- G-Men Productions, LLC
- 668.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2014 G-Men Productions. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Hal Leonard Ukulele Method #1 Complete Original Content $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.