Half Marathon Trainer Pro - Run for American Heart
By The Jones Kilmartin Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ATTENTION: Updating will clean your history log. Please keep your current version if you want to retain your run history.
"This app has been the perfect motivator in helping me train for my first half-marathon"
- Lynda Stevens
"I love working out with this app. Music plays while I'm jogging and the voice over tells you to walk/run, no need to keep track of time yourself. Gps works great, I've never had a problem with this app. I highly recommend it!"
- Delia Ronson
"I tried several until I found this one. Love that I can customize it to play and do what I want and it's very flexible when wanting to repeat days :) Have recommended it to many people!!"
- Jessica Adler
Get fit with the Half-Marathon fitness training app from FitKit! This program has helped thousands of new runners move from the couch to the finish line. Just spend between 30 to 60 minutes, three times a week, for 12 weeks, and you'll be ready to finish your first half-marathon (13.1 mile) race!
Enjoy your favorite music while you train and follow the program’s simple voice alerts. All you need to do is press “start” and you’re ready to go. The voice alerts will tell you when to walk and run. The app even tracks your running history so that you can monitor your progress.
Why should you use this app? Get access to:
- A trainer approved 12 week program
- An enjoyable way to listen to your favorite music as you run
- Easy voice alerts
- An automatic history log and progress tracker
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app and any information given by it or by FitKit LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
What's New in Version 1.6
1. Fix bug that favorites button no longer working
2. Update to latest iOS version. Includes:
- Update of all 3rd party libraries (Parse, GoogleAd, Flurry, PB..)
- Update of project settings to meet newest project settings.
- Doesn't include re-design
3. Issue with different font sizes is developer's bug. We will fix it
4. Checking mail chimp functionality for each app.
Crappy - don't buy
The free version is way better than the so-called "pro" version. The pro version does not even work. The workouts won't display and you can only get it todos 5 minute warm up immediately followed by a 5 minute warm down. Customer service is no -responsive and it is a hassle to get you money back. Don't waste your money or your time. Can't I rate this with Zero stars?
This app does not deliver. I am a new runner and was looking for something user friendly and reliable. This app is neither. The voice prompt often does not come on (telling me when to walk or run), and the app does not keep track of anytime but time.😟
Don't waste your money
Sure it's only $1.99, but it doesn't work at all. When I access the app, none of the training days are visible. It is essentially a blank screen. What a waste and a big disappointment.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Jones Kilmartin Group, LLC
- © FitKit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.