iPumpkin: Official Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival Guide
By Phondini Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Made for the 2015 Pumpkin Festival!
- The Best Festival App is Even Better!
- Links to iCoastside Half Moon Bay guide, too!
- Presented by Safeway.
Experience the 45th Annual Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival, October 17-18, 2015 in Half Moon Bay, California with the official mobile application as your guide. And don't miss the Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off Monday, October 12.
- Find & share parking via Parking Pumpkin
- Find Gourdy the Festival Mascot
- Listen to KHMB for Live Pumpkin Festival coverage & Weather*
- searchable directory of artists with lots of photos
- find your favorite artist with booth locator
- browse thru the art to see what you like
- interactive map to find fun, food, info & rest areas
- family and music entertainment schedules
- full schedule of events
- food and beverage listings
- map of local pumpkin patches
- special event listings
- pumpkin top ten list, including recipes
- push message alerts from the festival
- door-to-festival directions,
- links to the local Dining and Lodging directory from iCoastside
- Best Pumpkin Patch list in San Mateo County,
The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and autumn splendor with a world-class festival featuring a special display of gigantically enormous champion pumpkins, three stages of smashing entertainment, the Great Pumpkin Parade, a bone-chilling Haunted House, harvest-inspired crafts, homestyle foods, expert pumpkin carver Farmer Mike sculpting a monster 1,200+ pound pumpkin into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, photos with the grand champion mega-gourd, pie-eating and costume contests, “Smashing Pumpkins: Battle of the Bands”, the Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV, festival-label wine and Pumpkin Harvest Ale.
Admission is free.
Presented in association with the Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce, the Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee, and Miramar Events.
* Continued use of KHMB Radio Player running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 5.0.2
- latest updates for 2015 festival
- designed for iOS 9
- and the usual bug fixes
Great for planning a visit
The music schedules, artist booth map, & especially parking information, are good tools.
Great day at the festival with the new app - and visited Phondini booth to meet the designers!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 15, 2015
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 69.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Phondini Partners
- © 2015 Phondini Partners LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.