Made for the 2018 Pumpkin Festival!
- The Best Festival App is Even Better!
- Links to iCoastside Half Moon Bay guide, too!
- Presented by Safeway.
Experience the 48th Annual Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival, October 13-14 in Half Moon Bay, California with the official mobile application as your guide. And don't miss the Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off Monday, October 10.
- Find & share parking via Parking Pumpkin
- Find Gourdy the Festival Mascot
- Listen to KHMB for Live Pumpkin Festival coverage & Weather*
- searchable directory of artists with lots of photos
- find your favorite artist with booth locator
- browse thru the art to see what you like
- interactive map to find fun, food, info & rest areas
- family and music entertainment schedules
- full schedule of events
- food and beverage listings
- map of local pumpkin patches
- special event listings
- pumpkin top ten list, including recipes
- push message alerts from the festival
- door-to-festival directions,
- links to the local Dining and Lodging directory from iCoastside
- Best Pumpkin Patch list in San Mateo County,
The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and autumn splendor with a world-class festival featuring a special display of gigantically enormous champion pumpkins, three stages of smashing entertainment, the Great Pumpkin Parade, a bone-chilling Haunted House, harvest-inspired crafts, homestyle foods, expert pumpkin carver Farmer Mike sculpting a monster 1,200+ pound pumpkin into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, photos with the grand champion mega-gourd, pie-eating and costume contests, “Smashing Pumpkins: Battle of the Bands”, the Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV, festival-label wine and Pumpkin Harvest Ale.
Admission is free.
Presented in association with the Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce, the Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee, and Miramar Events.
* Continued use of KHMB Radio Player running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- Made for the 2018 Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival
- Updated content for the 2018 Festival
- Built for the new iOS 12, iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- More pictures, more fun at the world's favorite pumpkin festival!
- Find Gourdy and win a gift card
- Find Parking with Parking Pumpkin!
- and the usual bug fixes
We make your experience at the Pumpkin Festival more fun every year - let us know if there is anything we can do to make it better at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Great day at the festival with the new app - and visited Phondini booth to meet the designers!
Coolest pumpkin app
Helps you find parking
Make the most of your Pumpkin time!
This app is a fun way to learn about the festival and to plan for the highlights before getting there. Check out the Pumpkin Harvest Ale: a lot more things come in pumpkin colors than I would have thought! It's fascinating to see how the whole community gets involved, be sure to look at the HMB Review News button to see more about the community. Even if you can't make the festival, it's a neat way to see what it’s like, so maybe next year you'll schedule your life around seeing very large pumpkins, and the people who love them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.