Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Halliburton’s eRedBook® Mobile application is offered as a free download. It is derived from the Halliburton Cementing Tables, the industry-preferred data reference for calculations used in drilling, cementing and/or completing oil and gas wells. eRedBook® Mobile contains volume calculators as well as data from the American Petroleum Institute (API) for Casing, Tubing, Coil Tubing and Drill Pipe. With the Halliburton eRedBook you can:
• Have instant access to key dimensions and strengths for pipe, including collapse pressure, inner diameter and weight.
• Look up specifications for your most frequently used tubulars to quickly calculate capacity and annulus volumes with just a few taps.
• View volume measurements and calculations in Metric or British Imperial units (including custom configurations) represented in character and number format as appropriate.
• Calculate total volumes in a large range of units (barrels, cubic feet, gallons, cubic meters, liters and more)
• Calculate volume per depth in multiple units (barrels per foot, gallons per foot, liters per meter, and more)
• Copy results with a single click. eRedBook® Mobile is simple to use and indispensable for the on the go field engineers, business development, and engineering students.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Minor UI fixes
Good App, Few Errors Though
I recently noticed that the app displays joint & body strength in units of (lbs/ft). This is a little confusing because the paper copy of the red book shows them in (lbs) which make since. A strength in (lbs/ft) doesn't make since. Not sure how someone missed that. Hopefully it can be addressed in an update.
Good app otherwise.
Good app but....
This app needs cement yields like the real redbook. Good app otherwise.
Una herramienta muy útil
Para los especialistas de campo del área petrolera.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Halliburton
- ©2013 Halliburton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.