Halloween 2011 HD for Facebook
By Tomasz Olszewski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use "Halloween 2011" to turn your boring snapshots into funny or scary faces. Share them with your Facebook friends or save them on your iPad to use in SMS, email or other applications.
- use photos taken from the iPad's camera or on the Camera Roll
- create pictures by adding a hockey mask, a bad clown mask, a jack-o'-lantern mask, some vampire teeth, a set of devil horns and a pirate patch
- easily move, zoom and apply masks using up/down/left/right/+/-
- share your creations on Facebook
- save your creations in your Camera Roll to email, print, or use however you like
Please let us know what you think of it.
We welcome your comments.
Please visit our Facebook profile:
What's New in Version 1.1
- bug with photos from Gallery on iPad devices fixed
I like the app. Fun to play with. However, it needs a lot more varieties of mask in addition to what the app has to offer right now. Also the app needs to be able to adjust not only up and down, left and right, but from any angle in order for the mask and the picture fit each other nicely. And the scale of the mask could be adjusted to a bit smaller too because not all pictures come with the same size