By OOO Gameprom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
That grave is moving! Something's rising! It's... it's... HALLOWEEN PINBALL!!!
A selection of utterly horrifying, panic-inducing, trauma-instilling (yet charmingly whimsical) pinball challenges to test your mettle. You'll meet a concocting witch, an awfully large spider, a creepy troll, plus a crowd of recently awoken zombies and a scarecrow (both desiring a brain but for different purposes).
Includes fantastic graphics and mechanisms with original artwork, soundtrack, and character voices, and of course Gameprom's popular, lifelike pinball physics.
• Landscape mode - "full table" view
• Portrait mode - "flying-table" view
• In portrait mode slide up or down your both thumbs to toggle camera view from "flying-table" to "full table".
• pinball table with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
• Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
• Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
• A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
• Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout
the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
When running the app, you are presented with a 3D simulated camera zoom, pan and fly-over of one of the games. Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixes a bug where In-App purchases couldn't be unlocked or restored
In the middle of summer, I got a his game for my grandsons to play on my iPad. Now I cant stop.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 31, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 76.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: OOO Gameprom
- © Gameprom, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiball x15$0.99
- Extra Ball x10$0.99
- Ball Saver x15$0.99
- Cheats Pack$1.99