By OOO Gameprom
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display!
That grave is moving! Something's rising! It's... it's... HALLOWEEN PINBALL!!!
A selection of utterly horrifying, panic-inducing, trauma-instilling (yet charmingly whimsical) pinball challenges to test your mettle. You'll meet a concocting witch, an awfully large spider, a creepy troll, plus a crowd of recently awoken zombies and a scarecrow (both desiring a brain but for different purposes).
Includes fantastic graphics and mechanisms with original artwork, soundtrack, and character voices, and of course Gameprom's popular, lifelike pinball physics.
This game will change your idea of Pinball on the Macs. You'll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.
If play is choppy or visuals is subpar you need to adjust the antialiasing option. Go to windowed mode (Esc key) and use menus to access preferences.
– Unique graphics, instructions, missions, settings and characters.
– A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the Mac's graphic capabilities.
– Realistic physics.
– Different camera modes: the ball-following "flying-table" view and static, "full table" view.
– Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
– Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph glasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
• Press and hold Down Arrow to control the plunger
• Press Left Shift to control the left flipper and Right Shift to control the right flipper.
• Press Spacebar to nudge the table, but be careful not to tilt.
• Press Enter to pause or resume the game.
• Press "C" key to toggle between camera modes.
• Press Esc for windowed mode and to access the standard application menu.
Enjoy REAL PINBALL on your Mac!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Added support OS X 10.6
I've played their previous games, but this is a letdown comparatively. Ramps are too high, fewer aesthetics, annoying wait for the ball to return from the upper bumpers. You can never get a flow going with this one. Such a great idea to have a halloween themed board, but this one is a drag. Get Gameprom's older games. This isn't worth a dollar.
I just went to play this game and a note comes up SAYING I bought this game on another computer. WRONG!!!!!!! I bought this game on my computer, that note should have NEVER appeared. How can I buy a game on a different computer when it shows on mine since October??????? P.S. The pinball is still very sloooooooowwwwwww! It should be fast like Zen Pinball 2.Nice graphics and artwork I do like.
Thanks for the update. Great table.