***Ham on the Run! does not support the iPad (4th generation) with Retina display and iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3rd Generation or earlier devices***
Meet Ham - a pig who loves to run! Use one touch controls to avoid hazards, collect powerups and grab tickets. Spin the wheel to win prizes and use them to compete on the leaderboards.
• Use crazy powerups for more distance
• Game Center Leaderboards
• Upgrade powerups and buy next run boosts in the store
• Simple one touch controls
• Complete over 150 challenging missions
• In game friend score markers
• "Just one more try" gameplay for endless fun
• More chickens than you can count
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
Ham run is awesome
This game called ham run the full name for it is ham on the run this game is really fun I love it in this game you are a pig and you are running on the way there is bombs that you have to dodge and there is chickens that you have to jump on there is levels and different things that you have to do to complete the levels there are prizes that you jump and get here are some of the prize there are the tractor were you are riding on a tractor and the magic carpet you sometimes there is tickets you can jump and get and when you die here is what you do with the ticket you spin the wheel and you can get different things well anyways you should get ham run this game rocks it is a free game it is my favorite game
Yeah, this game has a lot to like, which is just what I'd expect from Glu Games. (Lil' Kingdom is one of my very favorites on iOS.) This game's fun and variety are top-notch. I have no complaints.
I am now an endless runner fan, and this is a good one. :) It has all the good features of an endless runner (upgrades and power-ups and missions and such).
And it is not greedy. I tend to spend a couple dollars on games I really like, so the vegetable doubler was a perfect choice for me. If you do choose to buy premium currency (vegetables), you get a lot for what you pay.
Fun and free!
Love this game! It's a great time passer. Worth the download and I'm pretty picky on what i put on my ipad. i don't like keeping anything i don't like.
One suggestions for the creators of this game would be to have the ability to win a parachute on the wheel or something. Just so you can have an opportunity to slow down after you've been on the tractor for a while. You wind up running too fast when you lose it. I don't like that you only have the chance to slow down when you get in a bonus mode and sometimes that doesn't happen right away.
- Glu Games Inc
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Veggie Doubler $1.99
- Veggie Basket $0.99
- Veggie Sack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.