Finally an offline-enabled Ham Radio study desktop app with all of the features from HamStudy.org!
Software has come a long ways in the last 30 years -- isn't it about time for an Amateur Radio study app that uses some of that new technology? Powered by the same powerful learning engine that runs the free HamStudy.org website, this app finally gives you access to the ham radio study tools from our website even when you're not connected to the internet!
* This app is not a study guide, it is a directed study tool centered around the questions; there are explanations contributed by users for most pools which do help in learning, but some users may want to pair the app with a study manual to get the most out of both.
- Study all current US Amateur Radio question pools (Technician, General, Amateur Extra) -- updates can be downloaded for free when they become available. Additional pools, such as the FCC commercial pools and the Canadian pools, are also available for download in the app.
- HamStudy's revolutionary Study Modes work with you to ensure you learn the questions; they automatically track your progress and adjust the pace to keep you challenged but not frustrated. User-submitted explanations help you avoid the pitfall of just memorizing answers. Synchronize with your online HamStudy.org account to prevent data loss and be able to switch devices easily.
- Unlike some apps, once you download the HamStudy.org mobile app you have access to all of the question pools -- not just the US Amateur Radio pools but also the US FCC Commercial pools some international pools as well! New pools and updates to existing pools can be downloading with the tap of a button.
- Our new "Cram" mode is perfect for those more experienced needing a fast start. Simply flag the difficulty of the question as you progress and when you switch back to Quiz mode it will use that data to optimize your learning experience.
- Practice Exams are, of course, a critical part of any study program. That said, we at HamStudy.org don't think Practice Exams are a primary study method. Practice exams are a benchmark tool! Did you know it takes an average of 81 random practice exams to see every question in the Technician pool just once? Our exams are designed to accurately simulate a real exam and then provide feedback on your progress. After the exam, press a button to study the sections where you struggled the most!
- Throughout the process, our statistics will help you track your progress and know when you are ready.
Is this app too expensive for you? Want to try things out? Well, you're in luck! Open https://hamstudy.org in mobile safari for a free study experience with all of the same features as this app! Buy the app to help support our efforts to modernize the world of amateur radio license studying and examination and to study while traveling or away from an internet connection.
- New! Share your progress with other users or invite them to view your progress! Requires a HamStudy.org account
- The 2019 General class pool is now included on install (no need to download it before studying)
- Fixed a bug where some pools displayed multiple times on the selection page
- Misc bugfixes and polish
Ratings and Reviews
This the best amateur radio test prep app I’ve used in preparing take the FCC Amateur Radio Exams!
- HamStudy Org LLC
- 65.1 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Signal Stuff
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.