Bank anywhere, anytime with Hancock Whitney Bank’s Mobile Banking App for the iPhone. Manage your accounts, make deposits, transfer funds and more with our personalized, secure, convenient and easy-to use app.
Available features include:
SIMPLE AND SECURE ACCESS
• Easily and securely log into the mobile app with Touch ID
• Enhanced security feature – One-Time Pin
MANAGE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
• Check your latest account balance and search for recent transactions by date, amount, or check number
• Available for checking accounts, savings account, loans and credit cards
• Set up the My Balance feature to quickly view your balance without having to login
• Deposit checks easily by using your iPhone camera
• View transaction status and other deposit details
MANAGE ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
• Manage multiple notifications including account over balance, account below balance, check clearance and more
• Pay your bills easily and securely with the mobile bill pay feature
• Schedule payments and view transaction history
• Manage payees
• Manage funding accounts
• Expedite payments
• Transfer funds between Hancock and Whitney Bank and other financial institutions
• You may schedule same-day or future dated transfers
• Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
HOW TO ENROLL STEPS
1. Download the app.*
2. Open the app and click on “Enroll” on the logon screen.
3. Enter your personal information and account information.
4. Create your Username and Password along with your contact information.
* If you are already enrolled in Online Banking just login with your Username and Password. There is no need to enroll.
Apple and the iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Whitney Bank uses the trade names Hancock, Hancock Bank and Whitney. Whitney Bank, Member FDIC.
Minimum System Requirements: iOS 8.0 and higher are supported.
•Review your transfers on one screen with Transfer History
•IOS 12 Touch ID/Face ID issue resolved
•System bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice Banking App
I use several banks in the NOLA area and this new APP is as good as any out there. Get P2P payments done and you are in good shape, not perfect, but, much better than before.
App has many glaring issues, like: Pay Bills does not display notices. In order to enter the payment amount and payment date, you have to refer back to the notification email. Payments that are “pending” do not show up in either Scheduled Payments or Recent Payments. You have to refer to the HW web site to see pending payments. Finally, touch-activated login is erratic. So, this app needs work!
I was optimistic that Whitney would finally have strong online capabilities but their new app and website have many rookie issues. Seems like they cut corners on development and testing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.