Hand Drums Free
By Cody Rotwein
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you've always wanted to play the bongos, conga, or any other hand drum, or already know how, Hand Drums Free is for you!
Easy to use, extremely fun and entertaining, Hand Drums Free features 25 unique hand drums, including Bongos, Conga, Djembe, Doumbek, Cajon, Tabla and more, all professionally recorded in high quality 16 bit stereo. You can play alone, to a metronome, or to unique Pocket Beats and Loops. You can even play along to the music on your iPod right from within Hand Drums Free. With features including pitch control, ability to share and export your recordings (optional in-app purchase), metronome, drum rolls, drum loops, and more, you'll sound like a pro from the moment you start playing!
• 25 different hand drums, all professionally recorded in high-quality 16-bit stereo: Bendir, Bongo, Bongo Jam, Boudran, Cajon, Conga, Djembe, Doumbek, Duff, Electronic Drums, Frame Drum, Frame Drum with Bells, Mini Djembe, Pakhawaj, Snare & Bass, Tabla, Talking Drum, Tambourine, Timbale, and Tom Tom, with more to follow.
• 4 Unique Playing Zones on each drum create a realistic drumming experience.
• Share your recordings through email, Facebook, and Twitter
• Export your recordings to your computer (optional in-app purchase)
• Visual 3D effect when drums are hit maximizes the drumming experience
• Metronome with 43 sounds to choose from and variable speed switch (BPM)
• 67 Pocket Beats and Loops to play along to
• PlayAlong Beats: 16 new loops with basic bass drum, hi-hat or snare beats, to play along for added rhythmic expression!
• Slide your finger between the drums
• Shake your device to play sounds to your favorite music
• Play drum heads simultaneously
• Play along with your favorite music by easily accessing your iPod music right from within Hand Drums Free
• Volume controls for both the drum sounds and music
• Pitch control allows for unlimited drum sounds
• Rolls on drums with variable speed adjustment (BPM)
• Using headphones will allow you to fully enjoy the high quality sounds of Hand Drums Free
What's New in Version 1.8
- minor bug fixes
Regardless of the drum sound that you select, you keep viewing the same 2 hand drums. So if you pick a djembe or other single drums, you will still see the same two drums.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 04, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cody Rotwein
- © Cody Rotwein
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hand Drums Upgrade$0.99