Deckbuilding comes to life in Hand of Fate! An infinitely replayable series of quests - earn new cards, build your deck, then try to defeat it!
Beyond the thirteen gates at the end of the world, the game of life and death is played. Draw your cards, play your hand, and discover your fate. Hand of Fate is a hybrid roguelike/action-RPG/deck builder, in which the player builds a set of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their hands as fully modeled 3D assets, and combat begins.
Build your deck, enter the world of Hand of Fate, and prepare to face the Ace of Skulls.
• Tabletop card game brought to vivid life.
• A unique take on roguelike gameplay.
• Visceral action-RPG combat.
• Game changing gear and items make every play through unique.
• Hundreds of encounters, items, armor, weapons, artifacts, and mysteries to unlock.
• Unique deck building mechanics let you customise your own adventure, as you seek to defeat the Jack, Queen and King of each suit.
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Quest style gameplay
Completely strategy and tatics with awesome cards with the action of the fantasy world, 10 out of 10.
Fantastic Mixture of Action RPG, Boardgame and Card Game
This game is a fantastic mixture of Action RPG (more of a Roguelike), boardgame and deck building card game. For those who are a fan of D&D adventure system boardgames, or deck builders, this game will service much of that desire. It has a variety of options and customizations, but the mechanics stay light and simple. I can't recommend it enough. The dealer narrates the story well, and I never tire of hearing his comments. The voice acting is superb! The battle system is loosely similar to the Batman Arkham Asylum free flow system, so combat feels solid and satisfying. If the game runs slow on your system, just hit esc and go into the options to reduce the quality to "fastest" or reduce the resolution, and you should be ok. I am playing on a 2007 iMac with minimal specs, and this game plays perfectly for me and still looks pretty. If you like action, tactical prep, and a trash-talking narrator as the card dealer, then this game is for you.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 1.7 GB
OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Defiant Development. Published on Mac by MacPlay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.