Handbook of High-Risk Obstetrics
By JL Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This brand-new 250-page Handbook is intended for medical students on their core or elective OB rotation, OB residents and fellows, and practitioners in any specialty who care for pregnant women.
NEW IN EDITION 1.7: ACOG Guidelines on VBAC; Summary of Pertussis vaccine recommendations in pregnancy.
Extensive links and cross-references, as well as a powerful search engine with 4,100 keywords, and a bookmarking feature are included.
Users are automatically notified of new content, and updated chapters are automatically downloaded from our servers when you choose, at no charge.
If you take care of pregnant women, now you can have a comprehensive reference to maternal-fetal medicine on your iPhone or iPod touch wherever you go in the office, clinic or hospital.
The Handbook is self-contained, requires no internet connection, and there is NO yearly subscription - all updates are free.
Handbook of High-Risk Obstetrics is written by a board-certified Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist with 28 years of experience.
Follow along during your ultrasound rotation to see examples of the normal structures and measurements in the fetal examination.
Handbook of High-Risk Obstetrics covers
- Pregnancy and coexisting medical conditions: diabetes, hypertension, infectious disease, cardiac conditions, thyroid, GI, renal, pulmonary, autoimmune, and more
- Pregnancy loss
- Complications of pregnancy: bleeding, preterm labor and preterm ruptured membranes, preeclampsia and eclampsia, multiple gestation, and more
- Fetal conditions: isoimmunization, growth restriction, genetic and structural abnormalities, amniotic fluid
- Genetic counseling and screening for fetal anomalies. Techniques of amniocentesis and performing the ultrasound.
- The screening ultrasound exam: organ systems assessed and abnormalities to look for, with ultrasound images.
- Library of normal ultrasound images of the fetal organ systems
- Common omissions in prenatal care
- Electronic fetal heart rate monitoring with NEW ACOG guidelines
- and many other lists of medications, dosages, protocols, and steps for diagnosis and treatment
You can copy and paste portions of the text to email or text message to patients or colleagues.
Periodic updates, based on new ACOG publications and research findings, will be FREE for all users and updated approximately once per quarter. There are NO subscription fees and NO linking to websites - this is a standalone textbook, dynamically updated as new ACOG guidelines and CDC recommendations are published. Your investment will never be obsolete or out-of-date.
Handbook of High-Risk Obstetrics is a comprehensive and always-available reference source for anyone caring for pregnant women.
If you need a compact yet complete reference to high-risk obstetrics, get your copy today!
What's New in Version 1.7
Updated for multitasking and Retina Display of iOS 4 and iPhone 4.
Waist of money
It would be nice to view at least table of contents! Also, there is no contact information on support website.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 03, 2010
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harold Holbrook
- © 2011 JL Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.