Handle brings together your to-dos and calendar so you know exactly what you need to accomplish today, tomorrow, and beyond. You can optionally connect your Google email account to manage your inbox and quickly turn important emails into to-dos.
"Well thought out cross between Mailbox and Wunderlist” - Andrew Showman, Entrepreneur
“The most exciting personal productivity tool” - Mitch Kapor, Founder Lotus
With a few simple habits, Handle can help you stay on top of your workday. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
The Handle Habit
1. Capture - Turn emails into to-dos, talk to Siri, or type
2. Organize - Schedule & prioritize to-dos, add reminders, due dates, and more
3. Focus - See to-dos on your calendar so you know what to do next
Go cross platform with Handle for Desktop Gmail & Google Apps. Available at Handle.com/chrome
- Turn emails into to-dos by typing "t"
- 2 powerful views: side-bar within Gmail or go full screen
- Drag to-dos to your calendar to schedule them
- Use words like ‘today’ to have reminders automatically setup
Handle is free to download and use. You can support the further development of Handle with a $4.99 a month or $29.99 a year auto-renewing subscription. This will help us build more features and make a better productivity tool.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Have feedback about Handle? Let us know what you think! Email us at email@example.com.
Fixing flow for existing users signing into their account.
Ratings and Reviews
A few steps away from perfection
Update? Abandoned again long time since update, wondering if app will be around soon ...;(
It needs a desktop app that mirrors the phone experience...when using online it's just tasks separate from email as a sidebar in gmail, just junky... But I am using it on desktop less and less... Because it's a winner on the phone. Less features than CLOZE and others but the essentials are exactly where u need them and the clarity of the calendar view with today's tasks it's the cleanest and most logical. The few things that would be ideal additions are a way to default view of choice when u open app (calendar \ today would be better for me then tasks), the inclusion of an automatic archive with "completed date" of project tasks (kind of essential in business to track) ...and the long awaited search function to find a missing mail without flipping over to Gmail app. Give me those and 5 stars all the way.
Good start but missing key features
The idea of Handle is great, and the basic structure is really nice. A couple of things keep it from seriously replacing other task managers though.
1. Email support is only for Gmail right now. I'm sure they're working on expanding it, but until they get exchange support (at a minimum) it's not ready for most professional users.
2. You can set up repeating tasks, but have very limited options. For example, I can't have a task that repeats on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I can do every day, once every week, every month, etc, but nothing that's more fine tuned. I think the gold standard here is the natural language recognition of Todoist, but even a simple adaptation of the system used in an app like Streaks would be welcome.
3. I would love to see an option to offer the developers a one time payment to support them instead of having to sign up for a subscription. I know I can sign up for a subscription and then cancel, but it shouldn't require an extra step for me to give you money. Especially because the lack of the two features above make the app a non-starter for me, I don't want to subscribe just hoping that the features I need will eventually be available.
Bottom line? If you're a gmail user with tasks that repeat daily or on the same day each week/month/year, this is an great app to check out. If you're not that exact person, the app is missing features that would allow it to replace whatever you use now.
I have tried and looked pedi at every task/email management app I can find. This application is the only one that understands how email corresponds to tasks. This app has three areas or tabs to track the key components to managing tasks: email, to do, and calendar. All in one place and connected. In addition, Handle allows me to create to do's that are not tied to an email. Also very necessary. This program alone has figured out the correct combination. They generosity allow use without a subscription, however you should seriously consider paying the very reasonable amount because they done have ongoing costs with development as well as servers that are processing / syncing your data. The time this program saves me is more than worth the subscription.
- handl, inc
- 59.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2016 Handle, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Support Handle $4.99
- Support Handle $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.