Handpick Recipes & Ingredients
By Handpick, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Handpick is the leading food discovery app featuring trending dishes from reputable cooking sites, food blogs, culinary magazines, and more.
Handpick's Meal Kit tab offers meal plans which include shopping lists of ingredients to cook 3 pre-planned meals for the week, minimizing food waste and saving you time. Use the ingredient pairing tab to find dishes you can make with ingredients you have on-hand or want to try.
Use Handpick to:
- Browse and discover millions of recipes from around the world.
- Get a list of everything you need to easily prepare 3 recipes for the week.
- Easily pick and pair ingredients from a list of over 10,000 ingredients.
- Find dishes you can make with the ingredients in your fridge or pantry.
- Get inspiration from endless recipe ideas with our “Related Recipes” feature.
- Create, save and share food topics based on your favorite flavors and personal taste.
Handpick is great for:
- Any meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, sides, dessert, shakes, smoothies
- Any occasion: weeknight meal, seasonal, holiday, dinner parties, and more!
- Any lifestyle: easy to make or bake, simple, budget meals and more!
- Any diet: find vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and paleo dishes
What our users have to say:
"This is the food app I’ve been waiting for." -Lehandle
"I love having a visual way to search for inspiring new dishes!" -msjdn7
“Perfect for when I don’t know what to eat for dinner” -Marissa from AZ
We love feedback! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.0.3
Fixed some UI issues for iOS 10 devices.
Not easy to use, recipe instructions out of order
The recipe was flavorful but it was not in the best order which resulted in the chicken being done about 20 minutes before the potatoes so we just ate the chicken. (If the chicken takes 20 minutes to cook you can't boil water and simmer potatoes for 20 minutes after and have them done at the same time, it takes time for water to come to boil, instructions should have had boiling water before starting chicken ) Not easy to find, share, or save recipes. No way to review recipes or add feedback for a specific recipe.
Great concept, poor execution
I believe handpick has so much potential and I really like the concept but it's falling very short on its potential. Feed is never updated, not all ingredients are accurate on the actual recipes, not enough topics to follow.....Please fix!!
Love this app...
I could spend hours on this app... but I wish I could shuffle the recipes when browsing. They're al always in the same order...