HandWriting Mail Free HD
By Ultie, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Latest Review From Pro:
I can rest may hand on the screen and i can move the writing surface where I need to. The handwriting looks just like mine and I can write as quickly as i want. But I do have to remember to push the space bar to add spaces when I run out of room on the board. But I don't have to worry about positioning my hands as i type as the app keeps it all in line for me.
I don't use this for email at all. I use it for notes and journal entry because i find it easier to write than type. I just export the page as a pic and import that into my journal app with no loss of quality that i can tell.
One draw back is i think that maybe the app shrinks the text too much. But I just write a bit bigger. I should point out that I use a stylus.
All in all this is a great handwriting app and I would encourage anyone that likes to write by hand to get this app.
The Most Popular HandWriting Client for iPad,for free now!
%% send hand written mail to your friends.%%
This app has good charming potential. Can definitely put a smile on a recipient's face.
Use your finger to write words on the bottom panel.
@please leave your feedback
@by click the supporting url, Thanks
** Featured **
3) Enter (new line)
4) DEL (revert to the latest status)
5) make faster mail.
6) no data lost on application exist!!
7) add hold button for finger writing.
8) you could set the color of the words.
9) kinds of paper themes
What's New in Version 1.9.1
fix the issue that if user use the default black pencil color, the saved pencil color will become transparent.
Fun note app, but lots of bugs.
Has some great features like reducing handwriting size, being able to rest your hand while writing, and supporting multiple handwritten files/notebooks, but there are several bugs:
1) The app crashes when you ‘Select All’ on a page, ‘Copy’ and then select a different file.
2) App does not remember file level edits. For example, if I choose Edit and then move a file to the top of the list, the file will go back to the original order/sequence the next time I open the app.
3) When you edit or insert handwriting at the beginning of a file (to change a file name for example), the inserted handwriting moves to the bottom of the page the next time you open the file. However, you can get around this by deleting all spaces between the start of the file and the beginning of the second row before inserting the new handwriting.
4) Performance could be better. It is painstakingly slow to open any file with 3 or more handwritten pages.
This free app is a lot of fun and is easy to master especially if you use a conductive stylus pen. It takes practice and experimentation----to understand the mechanics of writing on the iPad screen. I found that I had to move my hand in the writing area to the right just as I would on paper in order to keep the words from getting jumbled up on the screen. If you write slowly, the words will transfer to the screen correctly. If you are a speed writer, just move your hand as you write. Use the whole height of the writing area to increase letter size. Send emails to yourself as you practice...it will help you to improve.
an AWESOME application, and can be better!!
writing experience is enjoyably smooth. your icon looks cool as well. Great job. And will be better if the following is included:
1) add undo and redo buttons
2) make writing pad bigger or adjustable to a bigger size. (Not sure why there is a red pin on upper left corner of writing pad. It moves the whole writing pad. What's the purpose?)
3) make setting preference savable. Otherwise I have to customize settings every time I write a new note.
A very nice app indeed. You have a potential to beat other handwriting stuff in iTunes store. Thanks.