By Amit Pitaru
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use this app to create a handwritten postcard and easily email it to a friend.
This app is deliberately kept minimal in spirit of pen and paper. If you enjoy the app and have ideas for improvements, please send me a handwritten postcard to firstname.lastname@example.org
The app uses the http://openframeworks.cc open-source project. A big thanks to everyone who contributed to this wonderful framework.
What's New in Version 1.3
SPECIAL VALENTINES DAY EDITION!
Enjoy two beautiful card designs for your loved one/s.
Not there yet
Okay, it's a nice concept but~
1. It's not comfortable to write with stylus or finger the way it's formatted.
2. The writing space is too small.
3. There should be a paper selection. The single option is too dark and retro looking.
4. There should be choices of 'ink' colors.
5. There should be choices of 'nib' widths, fine, medium, broad.
6. There should be a choice of 'stamps'.