Handy Safe Desktop
By Paragon Technologie GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Handysafe is an obsolete product and we no longer support it. However, you can switch to SafeInCloud which will allow you to have the same functionality as Handysafe and recover your existing Handysafe information.
SafeInCloud is a cross-platform Password Manager for Android, iOS, Window & Mac. It supports data synchronization with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Yandex.Disk clouds. SafeInCloud's key features are 256-bit AES encryption, Fingerprint login, Password generator, Password strength analysis, and Browser integration.
1. Install a free SafeInCloud Desktop app from www.safe-in-cloud.com.
2. Start the app on your MAC and create a new database.
3. Select File > Import from the menu and choose Handy Safe as an import source.
4. Follow the instructions how to import your data from Handy Safe to SafeInCloud.
5. Configure a cloud synchronization with one of the supported clouds.
Note: The Desktop apps are completely free, while the mobile apps are free for two weeks only, then you should make an in-app purchase to continue using the Pro features.
Easily store, edit, share and sync your private information. Redesigned and powerful, this app is ready to become your #1 personal data manager. Uncompromised security is guaranteed.
Handy Safe Pro is also available for iOS devices.
Visit www.handy-safe.com for more information.
Handy Safe features:
• Sync with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (Handy Safe Pro required on your device)
• Easy access to the private information on your MAC
• Graphical card representation with set of the most useful 30+ preinstalled templates and 65+ card icons for better customization
• 448-bit Blowfish data encryption technology
• Quick search within your entire database
• Fast navigation to necessary web pages with open URL function
• Create encrypted backups to restore your private data in case of any hardware or software problems
• Share your information via email
• User defined database location
• Show/Hide password function
• Import database from 1Password, Data Guardian, Handy Safe Desktop (PC version)
*** IMPORTANT information for users of Handy Safe Pro for iOS ***
Users of Handy Safe Pro for iOS who have NOT purchased Sync support via In-App Purchase have 2 options to enable Sync support:
• Purchase this app ($9.99).
• Purchase Sync support via In-App Purchase from your iOS device ($9.99).
Please visit www.handy-safe.com for more information.
*** Please, note that the service is provided "as is" and sync with Handy Safe Pro and some other features may be unavailable, depending on your OS X version. ***
Paragon Software is a leading reference app developer. Its mobile product portfolio includes more than 1500 electronic dictionaries, encyclopedias and phrase books in the widest combination of over 40 languages, with databases provided by the world’s leading publishing houses, such as Duden, Langenscheidt, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, and others.
Keep all of your sensitive information in one place
If your looking for an app to keep your passwords, serial numbers, bank information and just about anything in one place this may be what your looking for. The interface is very intuitive and the features are outstanding like the ability to generate passwords, launch websites and the ease to organize your information. I wanted the database to sync with my laptop so I just moved the database folder from the user library to my dropbox folder and it worked fine. Definitely worth the ten dollars.
Terrible, Buggy, Sync works sometimes
Terrible. Overpriced. Sync does not work well. Spending $9.99 for sync support gets you a buggy piece of software that works only sometimes. Do not waste time and money on this.
I give this app a 5-Star. I recommend you buy it