By Handybook, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Handy is the easiest way to book top-rated home cleaners and handymen, covering over 20 cities in North America, Canada, and the UK. Just tell us what you need and when you need it, then pay securely right from your phone. Manage your bookings on the go, check the progress of your bookings, and rate to help us maintain quality service.
• Top-rated professionals. Handy professionals are experienced, friendly, background-checked, and insured.
• Next-day availability. Appointments are available 7 days per week.
• The Handy Happiness Guarantee. Your happiness is our goal. If you’re not happy, we’ll work to make it right.
• 24/7 customer service.
Let Handy take care of your home service needs so you can get back to the things you love most!
Handy professionals provide the following services:
• Home cleaning and office cleaning
• Handyman services including hanging pictures and shelves, installing air conditioners, moving help, mounting TVs, interior painting, installing window treatments, and installing knobs and locks
• Plumbing services including drains, faucets, toilets, and garbage disposals
• Electrical services including light fixtures, fans, and outlets
What's New in Version 7.46.0
Minor patches and bug fixes to keep your app stable, speedy, and secure. We always recommend keeping your app updated!
Beware! This app will lock you into a contract and raise prices.
For anyone looking to use this app- make sure to read the fine print. I signed up for 3 cleanings at what I thought was a reasonable price. Turns out it was only for the first cleaning. After that the price went up to an astronomical rate. I asked customer service to let me out of the contract and they told me they’d charge me a $100 termination fee. No question I should have read the fine print, but I can’t help but feel like they know exactly what they’re doing. Be warned. (Otherwise the actual cleaning service is good.) I will not use this app again.
This service is extremely frustrating as they lock you into a minimum term with small print and then charge a $100! fee if you cancel. Outside of a useless messaging window, there’s no real customer support you can get in touch with. Whenever you try to rebook an appointment they still keep your scheduled service and book another one on top of that, which is insane. They’ve also double charged me once and instead of issuing a refund me they just gave an app credit to keep me as a user. Please avoid if you don’t want to lose your mind over this.
Nicole R. For all your cleaning needs!
Never used Handy for cleaning before today. In fact, never had ANYONE clean my apartment. Nicole is the best. If you’re in the NYC area and need your home cleaned thoroughly and with accuracy, I can think of no better person than the personable but down to business Nicole R.