By John Lullie
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New and Improved!
Hang-a-Pic greatly simplifies the tedious and sometimes difficult task of hanging multiple, equally aligned pictures, mirrors, decorative plates, candles or any other wall mounted ornaments. Of course, hanging one picture is simple. But if you have three or four pictures, each with two hooks on the back, and you want them exactly 6 inches apart, and aligned correctly across your wall? Hang-a-Pic will do just that!
Using a very friendly walk-through interface, Hang-a-Pic can tell you exactly where to put your nails (or wall-plugs, etc.) in the wall for each picture or ornament. No more headaches or extra holes in the wall from guessing where the nails should go... All you need is a tape measure and Hang-a-Pic will figure out the rest!
It's so easy that a 12 year old child could take four pictures, each with two hooks on the back, and hang them precisely and evenly across a wall the first time! No extra holes, no "oops!!".
New for v1.2
- Added support for iOS6
- New Features added to support hanging a group of pictures (or anything else) with different frame widths, evenly spaced across a wall. For example, say you're hanging 3 pictures and the center picture is wider than the other 2, Hang-a-Pic will now make this an easy task to pinpoint exactly where your nails need to be for each picture!
- Now supports as many as 5 pictures (or any thing else you're hanging), and each can be a different width. And they do *not* need to be hung symmetrically!
- Sending measurements to your Email address now includes a Fraction-to-Decimal Reference chart that will be handy when measuring your nail positions.
- Performance enhancements
What's New in Version 1.3
- The Advanced Arrangements selections now include an option to automatically calculate the space between pictures across the entire wall. In other words, you might wish to just have Hang-a-Pic automatically spread the pictures AND the frame spacing out evenly across the entire wall.
- Some minor tweaks to the interface.
Easy to use, accurate
Don't waste your money
This app doesn't allow for width and height measurements. It only accounts for different width pictures and assumes all are the same height.
Height multi grouping
I was disappointed that this app does not assist with heights especially for multi groupings
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 13, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Lullie
- © John Lullie - 2012 - 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.