By John Lullie
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New and Improved!
Hang-a-Pic greatly simplifies the tedious and sometimes difficult task of hanging multiple, equally aligned pictures, mirrors, decorative plates, candles or any other wall mounted ornaments. Of course, hanging one picture is simple. But if you have three or four pictures, each with two hooks on the back, and you want them exactly 6 inches apart, and aligned correctly across your wall? Hang-a-Pic will do just that!
Using a very friendly walk-through interface, Hang-a-Pic can tell you exactly where to put your nails (or wall-plugs, etc.) in the wall for each picture or ornament. No more headaches or extra holes in the wall from guessing where the nails should go... All you need is a tape measure and Hang-a-Pic will figure out the rest!
It's so easy that a 12 year old child could take four pictures, each with two hooks on the back, and hang them precisely and evenly across a wall the first time! No extra holes, no "oops!!".
New for v1.2
- Added support for iOS6
- New Features added to support hanging a group of pictures (or anything else) with different frame widths, evenly spaced across a wall. For example, say you're hanging 3 pictures and the center picture is wider than the other 2, Hang-a-Pic will now make this an easy task to pinpoint exactly where your nails need to be for each picture!
- Now supports as many as 5 pictures (or any thing else you're hanging), and each can be a different width. And they do *not* need to be hung symmetrically!
- Sending measurements to your Email address now includes a Fraction-to-Decimal Reference chart that will be handy when measuring your nail positions.
- Performance enhancements
What's New in Version 1.3
- The Advanced Arrangements selections now include an option to automatically calculate the space between pictures across the entire wall. In other words, you might wish to just have Hang-a-Pic automatically spread the pictures AND the frame spacing out evenly across the entire wall.
- Some minor tweaks to the interface.
Doesn't Help With Height / Heavy Cabled Pictures
This app hasn't been updated in over 3 years. Also, height is pretty simple to calculate except when you're dealing with heavy pictures that use cable to hang the frame with which sometimes require 2 anchors in the wall. This app will save you time only if you are hanging a frame with a hook on each end or if you need to know how to divide a number by 2. It does have a chart that coverts decimals to fractions, but it would be nice if the app automatically did that anyways.
Quickly determine how far apart to hang pictures
If you want to evenly space a given number of pictures on a wall of a given length this app is amazing. Saves me a ton of time and end result is excellent.
Easy to use, accurate
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 13, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Lullie
- © John Lullie - 2012 - 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.