By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Simple, frictionless video meetings for G Suite from Hangouts. Save time and money by having the team Meet, wherever they are in the world.
• High-definition video meetings with up to 30* participants
• Easy access meetings - just share a link and anyone can join with one click
• Every meeting has a dial-in number for team members who prefer to call in*
• Integrates directly with Calendar, making it easy to see important meeting details and join instantly
You can always Meet with teams through an invite, but to enjoy the full capabilities you must use a G Suite enabled account authorized to use Meet. If you are unsure about your account status, contact your G Suite domain administrator.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
*Available in G Suite Enterprise edition
What's New in Version 9.0.0
• Participate in a recorded Meeting
• Support for local phone number and additional countries for calling into a Meeting by phone
• Fixed a crash when viewing upcoming Meetings
Half baked transition
Google made a sloppy transition into Meet. As a user, I neither understand nor care why this is any different from Hangouts. But I do care when Google only allows their proprietary browser to be compatible.
The app scales down up to the iPad screen size
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 9.0.0
- Size: 67.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.