Hannah wants to look gorgeous on the first date with her secret high school crush Jack! Get ready for the most romantic high school love story ever. Now with more fun, new date and makeover games inside!
Hannah is a smart but shy girl who likes to read books, study, draw and daydream. She doesn't pay much attention to her looks and she never expected her secret high school crush Jack to notice her.
One day Jack asked Hannah on a date. She was so happy and excited! Hannah called her best friend Jessica to tell the news and they both decided that for the special date Hannah must look like a princess. Go on a beauty mission with Hannah and her best friend Jessica, and let the high school sweethearts have the date of their dreams!
Play the best first love games for girls and teens:
· Play first date makeover with Hannah - take care of her hair, manicure, makeup and outfit!
· NEW! Get Jack ready for the first date with Hannah and dress him up in a fancy menswear!
· NEW! Have the best date at the cinema and watch Jack and Hannah prank each other!
· NEW! Dye and decorate Jack's car at the Shop and watch the reaction at High School!
· NEW! Race cars, level up and arrive at the beach for a romantic picnic with Hannah and Jack!
· Visit the hair salon and create a classy haircut for Hannah. Wash, shampoo, style and curl!
· Manicure time! Clean up Hannah’s hands, take care of her nails and decorate them!
· Give Hannah a facial spa and do the most beautiful high school girl makeup!
· Go shopping at the mall, dress up and design the most fashionable Hannah's first date look!
· Jack has to prepare for the date too - clean up, polish and decorate his fancy sports car!
· Plan the perfect date for Hannah and Jack with movies, coffee and milkshakes!
· Go to the cinema and pick the best movie for the dream date: romance, horror or musical!
· Make delicious coffee, yummy fruit cocktails, juice and ice cream milkshakes!
· Hannah got a secret love note from Jack, help her create the perfect love letter reply!
· Read a fairy tale worth story about Jack asking Hannah on their very first date!
· Play Hannah's High School Crush every day, collect super cute trophies and fill the diary!
· Watch videos, get bonus coins and use them to unlock new fashion items!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ABOUT TutoTOONS Games for Kids
Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS games cherish the childhood and help children learn the basic life skills through games they love.
Dress up games can develop creativity and art skills, cleanup games build good everyday habits, cooking games show how to help parents at home, pet games teach to share and care. These are just a few examples how TutoTOONS games let children explore the world around them and develop on their screen time.
Discover more fun with TutoTOONS!
Play our games: http://tutotoons.com/games
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tutotoonsgames
Subscribe our YouTube channel: https://goo.gl/3FsX1j
Subscribe Kids News, our newsletter for families: http://eepurl.com/bUWUTj
NEW! Dress up Jack for a date!
NEW! Do pranks at the movies!
NEW! Decorate Jack's car!
NEW! Race a car to the beach!
Ratings and Reviews
Why why why why why why!😑😑😑😑😡😡😡😡
First the reason why I gave this game three stars is because, first 4 and plus? How, is that 4 and plus! Okay so on the app, the cover of it has a girl and a boy kissing! I mean I’m 8 and I know to much about that stuff 😕, but I mean why are they kissing! And then after there done with there coffee you hear 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘. SHE KISSED HIM!!! Is that appropriate for a 4 year old! If you think that is appropriate for them WRONG, they should not need to know about that or they will turn out like me. BTW I know to much inappropriate things 😕. Then YOU HAVE TO BUY THE FUN THINGS. Then there’s to much adds I cant play it. Then the glitches! I was doing my car and I made it all gold and it came out pink, except for my door. That’s pretty much it.
Weird Graphics and Physics
I'd say it is a good game for children as in 8 year olds but I am 10 and mental age is 13 but it is a good game but, the graphics and physics are pretty weird, I know the game is a 2D game but the NPCs has a robotic voice, even the player does. It teaches the younger kids to choose to online date, even though they know it is dangerous... this does not show a good role model game, if this game didn't exist, all the kids will stay safe and never online date in role play games
Used to be soooooo good but now I hate it.
The app used to be so good, there were never any glitches ever. But now there are so many glitches and lag. 😫 My sister has it on her kindle fire and there aren’t any glitches!!!😡 My eyeshadow will never stay on and it never saves anything! As it says in my title, used to be soooooo good but now I hate it. I hope you read this before you download the app, and I hope that the creators seriously take these complaints into consideration.
- TUTOTOONS LTD
- 134.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TutoTOONS
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All + No Ads $3.99
- Hair Salon $1.99
- High School $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.