Take your health into your own hands with HAP OnTheGo – your mobile health and wellness resource.
With this secure app you can:
• Find a doctor, urgent care center or hospital and schedule appointments with ease using the click to call feature.
• View your most recent ID card in real-time and on the go
• View the ID card for your spouse and any dependents on your policy
• Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
• Link to directions and contact info for any doctor that you look up
• Get information to help you during a travel emergency
• Access important contact information
To gain secure access:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number
• Enter your 4-digit Year of Birth (####)
• For additional details, visit hap.org/onthego
ID card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual HAP policies will see the last card he/she received.
• iOS 12 support
• Performance enhancements to correct intermittent login issues
• UI update
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible App..Horrible Company
If you've ever had HAP, then you already know. If not, let's just say this app falls right in line with the quality and consideration of HAP.
Want to see your plan details? Nope, not here. Want to view your current deductible amount? Sorry, try again. Looking for your recent EOB from a doctor visit? Strike 3. Absolutely worthless (and so is the customer service representative from HAP who recommended I download this app to make retrieving my plan details easier...).
P.S. Unless you're forced to take HAP through your employer, don't. And don't be fooled by the 1-star rating...Apple seems to think all apps are at least worthy of 1 star, which I can assure you they are not. Namely, this one.
Needs Apple Health and Wallet support
Okay, the app works—you can get the cards and then email or fax them to your physician. But this is the bare minimum one should expect from an app in this regard. There’s no way to put the cards in the Apple Wallet (this should be a no-brainer) and no way to integrate Apple Health with your medical records from here (again, it’s a no-brainer considering the fact that HAP allows the login from within Health itself). So, sure, the app delivers what it says it will deliver—it’s just that HAP has the ability to deliver a lot more.
Nothing has changed in 2 years, really?
The previous review 2 years ago is actually worse now. All you get is an error message, “couldn’t connect to the server”...reported it to our HAP rep and have heard nothing back for over 2 weeks, not even a “we don’t support the app any more” even though they sent all the employees a flyer to download and use. It is a space sucker for your phone storage and that’s about it.
- Clarity Software Solutions, Inc.
- 8.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2016 Health Alliance Plan of Michigan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.