Take your health into your own hands with HAP OnTheGo – your mobile health and wellness resource.
With this secure app you can:
• Access the Health Library - your reliable link to thousands of health topics, treatments, tests and interactive decision aids to help you make informed healthcare decisions.
• Find a doctor, urgent care center or hospital and schedule appointments with ease using the click to call feature.
• View your most recent ID card in real-time and on the go
• View the ID card for your spouse and any dependents on your policy
• Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
• Link to directions and contact info for any doctor that you look up
• Get information to help you during a travel emergency
• Access important contact information
To gain secure access:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number
• Enter your 4-digit Year of Birth (####)
• For additional details, visit hap.org/onthego
ID card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual HAP policies will see the last card he/she received.
• added support to allow approval of location services requests
Ratings and Reviews
App lacks many features
This app lacks many features and doesn’t really have a purposed beyond loading your ID card. It also hasn’t been updated in over a year. Apple will probably be removing it from the App Store soon unless it’s updated. By the way, it would be nice to be able to add your card to Apple Wallet. All the features of the HAP website should be available through their app. Please update!!!!!
This app has minimal utility. Does not allow for viewing account documents (EOBs, benefits, etc).
Allow adding card to Apple wallet
This way the card information is available offline.
- Clarity Software Solutions, Inc.
- 1.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2016 Health Alliance Plan of Michigan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.