Happiness - Mood Tracking Journal
By Good To Hear
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Happiness is a mood tracker and journal app that helps you track your happiness and presents this with clear visualisations. In this age of self quantification, what is more important to measure than our happiness?
You can also enjoy the benefits of a being a dedicated diarist without the hassle of relying on willpower alone - customisable reminders help you to keep your journal accurate and thorough so nothing gets ignored.
This app helps you to be objective about your emotions (past, present and future) and helps you to make better life decisions. You will realise what is truly influencing your mood and then you'll be able to do something about it.
Everything you write is private. You won't see any 'share my mood on Facebook and Twitter' buttons. For this information to be truly valuable it should be for your eyes only.
If you are changing your life or taking medication then this app is a perfect way to spot any gradual benefits.
Your Happiness journal will be with you for the rest of your life. You can export and back up your data whenever you need to.
- Starts very quickly to allow you to quickly track your mood, whatever you're doing
- Break up thoughts and feelings into tags and longer-form thoughts by using the 'Return' button on the keyboard
- Read all entries under Journal
- See a month-by-month breakdown of your biggest influences under Analysis
- See your top ranked influences month-by-month under Tags
- Change reminder frequency under settings (daily reminders are recommended)
- Set "do not disturb" time range (reminders are randomised so set this to when you're asleep)
- Export data as CSV and JSON
- Passcode lock for maximum privacy (under Settings)
What's New in Version 2.4
Happiness has had a quick user interface overhaul to make it fit in with iOS 7. This also fixes a crash introduced by the release iOS 7.0.3.
Good but needs work
Excellent UI for prompting and collecting your momentary mood. Slightly awkward UI for tagging the reasons for your mood. Interesting visualization for reviewing aggregate data.
Not perfectly stable, but works well for casual use.
Despite its rough points, this app genuinely helped me learn things I didn't know about what makes me happy or sad. That is impressive, really.
Great idea but unreliable
Used this app for a week and then it deleted that week's worth of info. Giving it another shot but a lot of weird numbers pop up (somehow I have over 200 recorded entries?) and it quits and freezes all the time.
Okay but not great
The app works as advertised, but the home screen continuously misreports the number of positive and negative entries. App is simple but stable.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 02, 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Good To Hear Ltd
- © Good To Hear Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.