Classic poker game - chinese poker, also know as Pusoy, Xập Xám Chướng or Russian Poker. To win the game, you need strategy and luck. With the magic glasses, you could see through the cards of your opponents. The game supports both English and Chinese. Scores could be uploaded to the Game Center.
When your balance is zero, you could take $1000 free chips and continue the game.
- update UIs
Ratings and Reviews
Multitask with music!
Great app, so far the best 13 card app I've found. Nice graphics and features for beginners (hand organization) - and for free.
It would be great if I could play and listen to my iPod player though...
Decent execution needs tweaking
Pretty solid gameplay.
One problem is that it doesn't let you progress to the higher stakes once you have the min bankroll required.
Also they have additional people that you could play against but they are locked.
Overall a good attempt at chinese poker, but some glitchy software.
- Red Koda Software Limited
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2013 Red Koda Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Add opponents, tables, chips and magic glasses $1.99
- $10,000 chips and 10 pairs of magic glasses $1.99
- $100,000 chips and 100 pairs of magic glasses $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.